Chapter 5: A strange voice

Galras Cruise

No P.O.V

The palidents were making there way to the control room so that Pidge can hacker in to the system.

"And done, ghost signal sent No calls get in our out, we have about 5 hours until they figure it out" said Pidge while typing on her screen."OK team, form Voltron!!!" Said Shiro while all the Lions got in formation

(I couldn't find a video that just form Voltron, I wanted only to form coltron not the fight scence and form voltron, so this is just going to have to do, sorry)

As soon as the palidents form Voltron they started destroying the galra base and fleets. They Base was in top of a planet, so it was quite hidden because it did not show on reido (if that how u spell it).

The Galras were mining on the planet surface, "They might be prisoner on the planet that might be needing of rescue" said Shiro as he lead us the the surface of the planet and soon we enter the atmosphere, to be fair the atmosphere was burning hot !!!

"Guys do you feel that" said Lance as he speak into the comms, but there was no respond, the atmosphere must be blocking connection though Lance.

Blue send a cold air to Lance so he won't pass out of the heat, soon everyone got to the planet, and deformed Voltron.

(Timeskip)

Hunk: Guys were being followed!

Pidge: Oh Come on, this was a under cover missing.

Kieth: (annoyed) It must have been Lance and his flirting around.

Lance: Hey, it wasn't me!!!

Shiro: Enough, will discuss this back at the castle!

Keith and Lance: Fine

The palidents rush back to there Lions and defeated the Fleet that was in top of them. Lance how ever feel strange, like if he was being drawn to a place.

After the battle Allura and the palidents were in the planet helping out the people. Again Lance felt like if something was pulling him into the forest outside the village were he is. Lance was about to check it out but Shiro said he needed his help, so Lance went to help Shiro.

While Lance was walking toward the supplies the wild blow unto him and he heard a strange voice

Come an find me my cub

Lance look at Blue and Blue purred in Lance though.

Are you alright my cub?, you look confused.

I'm alright Blue, just confused, I thought heard something, maybe it was just the wind 🍃.

Blue purred in  Lance though and Lance left out a small laugh.

(Timeskip)

Castle of Lions

"Alright palidents, listen up" said getting everyone attention (well almost everyone Lance wasn't there) "Where lance?" Said Allura as she looked around the Control room but fond no sign of the Cuban boy. Allura click a button so she can speak and tell lance to came.

"Lance please come to the Control Room, the team is waiting for you in here" She let go of the button, and look at the door.But it did not open, she did the same thing again but there was no sign of him. So the team decided to look for him in the castle.

Hunk look in Lance room, Keith look in the Training Deck, Pidge look in the vents,Coran stay in the Control Room, Allura looked in the Dinning Room, Shiro look in the lounge. But the boy was no where to be fond, soon everyone went to the Blue lion hanger, when everyone arrived they saw that the Blue Lion was gone!

Hunk: (panicking) Where could he have gone too???

Pidge: (worried) Allura can you check where the Blue lion is ???

Allura: (mad) Yes, I can, everyone to the Control Room!

Shiro: You heard the princess to the Control Room

Everyone headed to the Control Room to locate Lance and the Blue lion. Coran saw that they rush in and ask, Keith told him everything and Coran went back to his spot and waiting for the princess order.

"There, he seem to be in the planet that we where earlier in" said Allura as she wormhole there. Everyone soon got to there Lions and started to look for Lance but caught no sign of him.

Allura send the the coordinate of where the Blue lion was and soon everyone gather in the location (even Allura).

They saw that the Blue lion had her barrier was up and looking into the cave.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and you guys are probably wondering that they fond the white lion, but what if I tell you were wrong. But then again you might be right. You have to keep reading to find out.

BYE!!!!

12/7/23

Edit: 12/8/23, 12/11/23

787 WORDS