Chapter 2 : All is gone part 1

The two altean sibling made there way towards the castle trying not to be spotted. They both saw the village in flame and destroyed, the brother whisper to his sister in a harsh voice " Who would do this to are home, we did nothing wrong " His sister did not made eye contact with him but replied in a caring voice " Don't worry my brother everything will be solve and fix, just stay calm before we are spotted. " He didn't understand what his sister ment but stayed quite so they wouldn't be heard. All around them were screams of young and old alteans running for there lives, does who fled were sometime captured and killed.

(Time skip because im to lazy)

The two were running toward the castle trying not to hit anything in there way. Suddenly the young boy trip over a piece of a building that had not be visible. "ALLURA" scream the boy, Allura look back and went running toward him, he was coughing and was tired and weak. "Don't worry brother I'm here" said Allura grabbing here brother, they both started running toward the Castle of Lion once more. They both made it to the stares and began running inside. Allura brother began coughing but even worse then before." You must have breath in to much of smoke, let take you to Mother and Father " said Allura with a worry voice. She toke the young boy to the med bay. "Stay here, I go and get Mother and Father" said Allura with a calming voice. Soon she left the med bay and made her way toward the Control Room.

Allura walked in the Control Room once the door open reveling her Parent. Next to there Parent was a men with Orange hair and Orange mustache, purple eyes (I think) and light blue marking under his eyes.

On the bottom of this sentence I'm going to make them talk a different  way, so there won't be a sentence next to another sentence, Hope you understand.

Allura: "Father!!!"

King Alfor: "Allura!!!, where is your brother?"

Queen Melenor: "Allura!!, my child, were is your brother?"

King Alfor: "I just ask her that".

Queen Melenor: "How was I supposed to know".

King Alfor: "You were- never mind".

Allura look at her Parent, were they arguing she thought 💭.

Allura: "Mom!!!"

Queen Melenor:  "Yes Allura?"

Allura: "Dad!!!".

King Alfor: "Yes Allura?"

Allura: "Brother and I were in the field of Junipers Flower, I was making Flowers crown for me and brother, when suddenly something big enter the atmosphere, then it started shooting the village below the hill, so me and brother were making are way toward the castle, there were flames everywhere, suddenly we were spotted and me and brother began running"

Allura had tears in her eyes she couldn't imagine what was happening she almost lost her brother today.

Queen Melenor: "Allura come down, where is your brother now?"

Allura: "He in the med bay"

Coran: "I suppose we go and check on the young boy"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Started on  11/24/23

Finnish on 11/25/23

Edit: 11/28/23

521 words