Chapter 8: where am I part 2

Lance P.O.V

I keep walking depper into the cave, it look like the farther I went the colder it gets.

You are probably wondering how the team didn't notice when me and Blue left, that because I shut down the cameras, how, well it quite simple, you just hack into them.

I know I know I'm not a tech person, but what if I tell you that I was lying about my self. Well before I got into the Garrison I work with technology, data and way more. I also study the star at night when everyone was already in bed, i was a breakdancer but no one knew. I headed out of the house by my window and went to the beach that in my family's property. I also have great reflec, because I went to GYM.

When I got into the Garrison I wanted to be a pilot, so I lied that I didn't know about computers and stuff like that. I soon became friend with Hunk and I keep saying I didn't know about computer, so he became my engineer, soon Pidge join and I was to deep down to tell the truth. So flirting and goofing around it just my fake side. Every now and then, I play in my room my guitar or violent, how I got them into space, well that a story to tell a different time.

I reach the end on the cave and saw it was a dead end. "Really?!" I as a place my hand unto the wall. Suddenly it started glowing, there a moon and stars on the wall. I look around and saw that that wall was actually an ancient door, I open the door and went in.

Mean while with the lions

Black: Why are the palidents here?

Green: Because, Blue cub is here.

Red: Look like we going to see her soon.

Yellow: What do you think Blue?

No answer

Blank: Blue you ok ?

Blue: Yes, I'm fine.

Red: You sure ?

Blue: No . . . He going to discover-

Blank, Red, Green, and yellow: DONT GIVE SPOLIER!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stand by we had a problem with the um cast.

Black: Um let see what the palidents are doing.

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green: Aggre

Meanwhile with the palidents

No P.O.V

Everyone was standing after roughly landing, "Lance, why did you have to came down here" said Keith annoyed "Keith stop being annoying, your complaining won't help" said Pidge while scanning the pit where they fell.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Hope you like this chapter so far

12-13-23