Chapter 4: New Heroes

10,000 years later  

Simulation at the Garrison

Lance: Look at alive team.

Hunk is in his seat almost about to trow up.

Pidge is try to tell Lance to stop goofing around.

They all failed the simulation!

They went to the roof top that night and and fond pidge there saying that there aliens, a ship crashed into earth, thay fond Shiro inside, Kieth was breaking Shiro out with the help of Lance, Hunk, and Pidge. They fond the Blue lion, the lion took them to a strange planet very far away from earth, and they fond a castle on the planet and went inside. They walk around for a while in to they reach a room.

Here group that where brought from 🌎 was

Shiro (Was lost in space because the team ended being kidnap by Galras, and is space dad:) (male)

Keith (A loner but it seem he like to spend time with Shiro) (male)

Lance (The goofball, he like flirting around girls) (male)

Hunk (He an engineer, like cooking and he's Lance best friend) (male)

Pidge. (the youngest, hacker, and is great with technology) (female)

Any way on with the storyline

Something strange just lifted up of the ground and opened reveling a girl. "Father!"said the girl as she fell in Lance arm's. Lance look at the girl, she seemed quite familiar, but he doesn't know and how he know her if he only been on Earth, all he knew that a Big Blue robotic lion brought him here with the rest of the people in the room: Shiro, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge.

"Who are you!, What are you doing in my castle" she said as she pin Lance kneeling down. "What wrong with your ears there hideous" looking at his ears still pinning him on the ground.

"There fine and they just heard what you said" said Lance trying to hold his tears."All we know that a Blue lion brought us here" said Lance. "How do you have the blue lion, wait I must check how long we been asleep" said letting go of Lance and walking to a control panel.

"So that how it works" said Pidge seeing the girl place her hand on the panel.

Suddenly a different pod open and reavile a red-headed person, he look at Lance and they started saying how they would attack each other.

"It can't be, We been asleep for 10,000 years" said Allura while having a flashback.

(Timeskip to when they formed Voltron and defeated the first thing that Zarkon sends them, sorry I was quite lazy)

Lance P.O.V

It been a month since we formed Voltron, we actually gotten good working as a team. Blue is super cool, she keep telling me how annoying I am, but she mean it in a good way.

This one time she put her barrier up because I almost mess the mission up, so for a punishment I was stuck inside the barrier, soon enough I was aloud to leave, but once I reach the Control Room the rest of the team were telling me not to joke around when doing a mission. I can't help it, it just who I am.

I realize that the rest of the team can't talk to there Lions like me and Blue, Every time I tell them of how Blue and I can talk because of are bond they tell me that im must be overeacting.

I even try telling Coran, but he never heard of that in Altea History. But I know that blue can talked with me because Allura say you must bond with your Lion. So maybe the rest of the team are not trying, I don't know I should go and tell Blue to see what she thinks.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

11/29/23

655 words

sorry for a short chapter, the next one should be out soon!!!

Have a good DAY/NIGHT