Chapter 3: All is gone part 2

Before you continue reading here are the list of people and there names that will appear in this chapter and maybe in the other chapter as well, Skip if you want to.

Royal Family and Royal Advisor

Allura: Princess of Altea and big Sister to Alen ( 13 years old )

Alen: Princess of Altea and Little brother to Allura
(Yes his name is Alen) ( 3 years old )

Coran: Royal Advisor

Alfor: King of Altea and Father to Allura and Alen

Melenor: Queen of Altea and Mother to Allura and Alen

Zarkon evil Forces

Zarkon: King of Daibazaal

Officer, Drones, Battle Fleet and ect.

Ok, that all I wanted to write about, Enjoy reading!!!

Alen P.O.V

   I was left in the Med Bay till Allura came with are Parent, "I don't know why but I feel so tired" I tried reaching the door but fell as soon as a hit the floor and then pass out.

Allura P.O.V

Mother and I reached the Med bay while Father and Coran stayed in the Control Room talking how they will form Voltron. I don't know how but I guess they forgot that they need Zarkon for that, but Father told me that Zarkon was died, well that what we all thought until he woke up alive and show up in the screen of the entire galaxy, how? I don't know and I don't want to know either.

As we open the door we fond brother uncosience on the floor,"He must have pass out when you left." said mother with a worried look.

"I left him in the chair sitting down, I don't understand why he would stand up and walk, he was weak." I said trying not to cry, but fail when the tears escape my eyes. Mother pulled me into a hug trying to calm me down

"Is ok, this will do just fine." said Mother with sad look and what did she mean by this will do, did she know something I didn't know. I started thinking of what Mother ment that I didn't realize when she left the room.

I left the room running trying to find Mother, then I heard Father walking toward me, I hid to see if he knew where Mother was, as I hid behind a different wall I saw that he was heading towards the hanger where the escape pods were.

Wait where they sending him away? And if they wore to really sending him away, why didn't they told me, my mind was now so full of questions that my head started to hurt. But I ignored it and went straight toward the hanger, as I enter I saw Mother kiss Brother forehead then Father did the same saying '' I'm sorry my son, but this is the only way to keep you safe." Tears began falling out of my eyes as I made my way toward them, as I reach them Mother cast some sort of spell changing brother look, he was now so different he didn't look Altean, I didn't really get to see him properly but I saw that his marking were gone.

"Mother,Father!!! How could you" I said screaming, how could they do this to him, how could they do this to me!!! Father came toward me and kneeling down so he can reach my hight. "Allura is for the good, now come we must make are escape" Father said as he hug me tight.

That same day Mother died, Father said it was because of something, I wasn't paying any attention at all, I had my mind focusing in only one thing 'brother'.

Alfor P.O.V

I send my only son away knowing I never see him again, it hurt seeing him leave. But it was are only choice, now I must put Allura to sleep and send the lions away so Zarkon won't be able to get them if anything happens to me.

I hear Allura screaming while I was in my thoughts, she must've furious that we did this to her, who can blame her, she has all the right to be mad at us, we never told her this, and if we did she won't agree sending her Brother away. But she must understand it was for his own good.

I walk towards her and start kneeling down so I can reach the her hight, I tell her why we send her brother away while I pull her in to a hug "Allura it was for his own good, now we must make are escape"

As we make are way toward the door Melenor fall to the ground uncosience, I ran toward her and grab her bradel style and take her to the Med Bay.

As we enter the Med Bay I see Coran cleaning the pods. "Coran get  on ready and immediately" Coran does what he was told and get a pod ready for Melenor."All done Old Friend" He said as a pod pushes up from the ground. I place Melenor inside to check her Quitesence level.

"Her Quitesence level are very low, she might not make it" Coran looks at me with a worry look, Allura on the other hand took it to hard she ran toward her room and began crying. I be my fault I send here brother away and now her Mother is dieing. That same day Melenor die and my heart was broken in pieces.

(Time skip: A 5 years later)

Allura: FATHER!!! WE MUST FORM VOLTRON

Alfor: Allura there no hope

Alfor touched his daughter and send her into a deep sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Started and Finished: 11/28/23

Edit: 12/8/23

1046 words

This was my longest chapter yet, I just wanted to finish it in this chapter so there won't be a part 3. If your wondering what happen to the people, some manage to escape and King Alfor send them in pods to a far away planet where Zarkon will never find them (Lotor never fond them), this first 3 chapters are not in the Series and there Allura age is unknown in the series, the only thing that is in the series is after the last time skip. I hope you all understand.

Have a nice Day/Night.