Chapter 29 Bella!

"Um you guys do realize I am right here right?" I said.

Simon looked over at me, "I know but Bonnie knows alot of what is going to come Bella. I am sorry I care about you but I will not lose my brother because of you."

I stayed quiet he was absolutely right. Raymond is his brother and I have put him through hell and he means the world to Simon and Ethan. So I can not blame him for looking out for his family. They gave up being human to save me from becoming the monster of everyone's nightmares.

"Simon!" Raymond said.

He looked at me apologetically then looked back at Simon as if to get him to stop talking so it doesn't hurt me.

"What? I'm sorry Raymond, look at what had just happened because of her. I will not lose you. You and Ethan mean the world to me more than Bella. I love you Bella but my brothers come first." Simon stated.

Raymond sighed and he was going to argue with Simon but I had interrupted him before he could say anything.

"Raymond, he is right you guys are family. I can see where he is coming from." I said.

"You became my life now. I want to keep you safe."Raymond said.

"Honey, I am a vampire now but I get that you want to keep me safe. Simon and Ethan need you, if it wasn't for me you all would still be humans doing your music."

"Okay, did I mention how much I really like her?" Simon said.

Raymond laughed, " Yes."

He pulled me away from Edwardo so he can kiss me. It was a soft I love you with my heart kiss.

Jared came walking into the room, he walked right up to me, pulling me away from Raymond. I looked at him confused as to why he is doing that, then I realized he probably doesn't want to say much to me because of me killing his friends. I let him pull me and didn't resist.

"Okay, lets go. We need to get you strong. Lets see what you got." Jared stated.

He dragged me to the backyard where Nene, Jason, and Alan stood. It was very hard to look at them knowing I was the one who killed their friends. There sat my brother and sister. That did not make me happy that they are here knowing there is danger after us. I want my family safe. There was a girl, who was small with thick long curly hair, her eyes were a dark brown almost black. Next to her was a boy who looked excatly like the girl only he had short curly hair and sideburns, he was more muscular than the girl. His eyes were the same dark brown almost black. Then there was another girl with long thick frizzy wavy hair, she was as tall as the other two, she had a thicker body, very curvy. She looked similar to the girl and boy only younger. She too had brown eyes though they were a more milk chocolate color. Who are they? I feel like I know them.

"Okay Bella we need to see if you have the powers of all the four of the elements."

Nene said, taking my attention away from the kids. I looked back at Nene.

"Okay, um how?" I asked.

"Well you kinda had fire when your humanity was off. I want to know what you were thinking that brought that on."

When she said that I remembered what I had done to those people, what I did to the bodies. That thought made me queasy.

"So start with fire?" I asked.