Chapter 30 Bella!

When I got up I looked over to see Raymond sleeping. He looked so peaceful sleeping as if we are going to be together forever. I smiled pulling the blanket over his naked body. I do not know why I did that, it's not like we get cold anymore. I guess it's just a human habit that sticks with you. I looked around the room, we really destroyed the bed. There was nothing left of the nice wooden bed that makes you think that it should have been in a castle. It was now broken all over the floor, the mattress is now just laying on the floor because the box spring broke in half. The pillows were ripped and the feathers were all over.

I got out of the bed, I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. I walked into the bathroom and it was bad. The sink and toilet were in pieces all over the floor. Water was all over from the pipes. I smiled picturing every move we did and him moaning in pleasure just being rough. I touched my lips remembering how soft his kisses were even though we were having rough sex. I groaned, ugh I want more of him. I turned back around to look at him, who would of thought we would end up together. He was a rockstar who I fell in love with. How crazy our life became with vampires, witches, skin shifters and skin shifters who are demonizors. How the supernatural beings are very much real. Now Raymond and I are part of the supernatural. We are vampires. All I know is I want to be with this beautiful man for the rest of my existence. I do not want any of this to end.

I walked back over to Raymond and kissed him. "I love you." I whispered. He smiled pulling me on top of him. He frowned opening his eyes.

"Why are you dressed?" He asked.

"Oh cause I want to see if they are ready to train."

"No, not yet. I want morning sex."

He put me beneath him as he pulled my pants and panties off. He kissed me and then started to thrust into me. I tilted my head back as he kissed my neck. This time the sex was different, it was slower and more passionate. He kissed me softly and then he pulled back "I love you Bella!" He said.

"I love you Raymond. Always."

I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me as we both moaned in sync. I got lost in him as we made love.

After Raymond and I made love, he stayed to rest for a while longer. I left the room. I walked into the living room, Simon was sitting on the sofa. Jared was sitting across from Simon with the young kids who looked so familiar. Twins and another girl who looks like the twins. I walked over to sit next to Simon, he smiled at me. Fuck, do you think I will ever get used to how beautiful these damn boys are?

"Good you are awake or I should say not fucking. You and Simon can get started along with Jisinia, Lucien, and Katherine."Jared said.

I growled at his comment. They all started laughing. I kept staring at these kids. I want to know who they are and what part they play in all of this chaos.

"Wait, I want to know who they are?" I said staring at the kids.

Simon and Jared stayed very quiet, which means they knew who they were but are not going to tell me. So I went to the kids instead.

"Who are you? Why do you look so familiar?"

"I am Jisinia, this is my brother Lucien and our sister Katherine. We are your nieces and nephew."

"WHAT?" I yelled

She jumped along with everyone, I looked around the room for Marco and Arianna. They have some explaining to do. For starters what are they? If they are human why are they here? Putting them in danger. I walked out of the room in search for my brother and sister. They happened to be walking up towards the living room.