Unease

//Super Gogeta's POV//

Vegito "My money's on the Ruler assessment. What was it that you fought in Hell?"

Super "Janemba. An abomination of all the evil accumulated in Hell."

Vegito "...is that so?"

Gogeta Blue "All evil, huh...Janemba..."

Gogeta 4 "What is it?"

Gogeta Blue "I'm trying to rack my brain to see if I remember it... but I don't... it feels familiar, though...."

Gogeta 4 "Really? Cause I don't remember a name like that at all."

Super "He was a pain to fight separately, so they had to fuse into me. I beat him shortly after we fused. However, there was still a lot of time left, so I spent the rest of my time in hell."

Da Vinci "WAIT WAIT HOLD ON!"

Super "Hm? What is it?"

Da Vinci "You're telling me that there was a netherworld where you were from that you could roam?! Is it the same as the Netherworld from Uruk?!"

Super "Uruk...? Oh, you mean that place where we went to help with Tiamat? Sorry, but we never saw the Netherworld remember?"

Da Vinci "That's... That is true..."

Super "However, Hell wasn't like a baren wasteland filled with flames. It was more like an area that was filled with common criminals and whatnot. Depending on how evil you were, you would either get your personal Hell or lose your mortal shape and become a wandering spirit."

Gogeta Blue "Anyways, enough about all of that. Any idea about what our next move is?"

Gudako "Oh, right! Da Vinci had said that the Holy Grail was located north of the location we evacuated from."

Gogeta Blue "Huh? Really now..."

Ritsuka "That's right! And next we should really focus on our surroundings. Get a good layout of the land."

Vegito "Hm... Okay then. So are we gonna split up, or are we going to stay grouped together?"

Da Vinci "Well, the obvious answer would be to stay together...but since we don't know the area that well... maybe it would be good to split up into two teams."

Vegito "Okay then."

He glances over towards me.

Super "What?"

Vegito "You, me, Ritsuka, and Mash."

I raise an eyebrow at him.

Super "And leave Blue and 4 with Gudako?"

I look over towards them.

Blue "It doesn't matter to me. As long as I don't get bored, it won't be a problem. "

4 "No objections here."

Gudako "I'm fine with it too!"

Da Vinci "I guess it wouldn't be too bad to split the Master's up just in case one got captured..."

Vegito "Wow, you really think that there would actually be someone that could beat us?"

Da Vinci "That's a flag..."

Solomon "Talk about foreshadowing."

Gogeta Blue "Anyways, when are we heading back out?"

Gudako "Already? But you three just got here! At least take a look around before we make the decision first!"

Blue then looks at me, I shrug.

Gogeta Blue "Okay, fine, we'll admire the scenery for a bit."

Gudako smiles at him.

Vegito "Huh, for a berserker, you're quite reasonable, aren't you?"

Gogeta Blue "Shut up."

Gudako then grabs Gogeta Blue's hand and tugs on it.

Gudako "Come on! I'll show you around! Both of you, too, Mash and Vegito!"

Vegito "... Sure, why not?"

Mash "Y-yes, Senpai!"

Mash runs over towards Gudako as Vegito slowly follows behind. As the four of them go off to explore the beautiful place, I got a bad...omen? My eyes shift around the area.

Super "Something's not right..."

Ritsuka "What's wrong?"

Super "I don't know...I just can't put my finger on it. Anyways, we should probably prepare for the worst. After sensing what went down during that Berserker Mosh pit, there's no telling what else is here..."

I feel a pat on my back.

Ritsuka "Then we'll just have to be more careful from here on out, right?"

He has a bright smile on his face, I smirk at him.

Super "Yeah, you're right about that."

Gogeta 4 "Then how about we plan on what to do specifically when we head out."

Ritsuka "Sounds good to me."

Super "Sure, why not?""

Over the next couple of hours, we start to devise hypotheticals and ideas on certain encounters or dangerous situations with Da Vinci and end our comms for the time being. Then, shortly after, the four others finally made it back.

Gogeta 4 "So, how was the Grand Tour? Meet your expectations?"

Mash "It's an amazing place, the flowers are beautiful, the air is clean and the waterfalls are mesmerizing!"

Gogeta Blue "I second that. Weirdly enough... I feel at ease when I'm here..."

Vegito "... But I do find it weird that people have decided to take refuge in such a beautiful place. Usually, you would think they would choose somewhere out of sight."

Gudako "Oh! Well, technically speaking, this place is somewhat concealed by magecraft. Or that's what the people here say."

Vegito "Magecraft...? You mean that someone here did it?"

Gudako "Well...we don't know WHO exactly put the presence concealment on this area... Wait speaking on that... how DID you three manage to make your way here with the barrier up?"

Vegito "Because there IS no barrier, unless I can't sense it. You all were very visible to me so I could use my Instant Transmission to get here."

Ritsuka "Hm... Maybe they either wanted to deceive us if they were also deceived about it."

Gudako "That, or these few can see through presence concealment or the concealment is just low ranked on the mage scale."

Super "Maybe that was the weird feeling I was having earlier. A barrier that we can't sense but was told that can conceal this area...what if that's not the case..."

Vegito "Meaning?"

Super "The barrier has a completely different meaning and / or functionality. But the use of it is what I don't know."

Gogeta 4 "So what do you think? We should just go on our mission and not return? Because it is clear that the people here really think that they have a barrier protecting them from being noticed."

Super "Don't ask me, it's up to the Masters."

Ritsuka "I think that it'll be fine if we come back here when we finish our mission of recon. What do you think?"

Gudako "I'm down! Let's get this expedition officially started!