Worthy enough

I've been walking around for the whole day and I've been talking with most servants and they say that I am either strong or good looking, and I like the strong comment but the good looking is making me uncomfortable, even this pink haired boy said "Hey you look sooooo cute!" I knew I had to abort the mission as soon as it happened. I think his name was Astolfo.

I then ran into a short version of that Golden Cocky bastard, but what I totally didn't expect is for him to be so calm and collected. To be honest I would choose him over the old one. He called himself Kid Gilgamesh, which I would expect. There was a group of servants that I approached and they weren't so caring.

They were the alter version of Jeanne D'arc and Artoria Pendragon, they look at me with piercing glares and I took it as a warning sign. So I backs down for the time being, I'll wait until tomorrow to do something. I sit down on the floor in the hallway, I start to feel myself doze off and it felt like for a second I could see swords being thrown at me.

I was dodging all the swords but one attack I was smacked through the building. "Damnit I'm not in my Super Saiyan yet! I should've listened to master when she said to get my ascension!"It has been a long battle, you are a worthy opponent! I haven't been this excited since Lancer of Red Karna! But this is the end for you Now DIE! You Mortal! ENUMA—!"

I then hop up gasping for air. "Who and was that!? What was that!?" I feel my heart jumping out of my chest, I need to tell Gudako to ascend me immediately I can't let harm come to anyone. I go to Gudako's room and I knock on the door, "Hey Gudako you in there? I need to speak with you." "Alright come in!" I open the door to see Gudako, Mash, and Archer with and apron on drinking tea. "You must be the new Servant everyone is talking about? I just gotta say, your power is through the roof and Master says that you aren't even Ascended yet?" "Well that what I came to talk to her about, I want to ascend already."

Then Gudako stops drinking her tea and says "You wanna Ascend now? What's the reason? I know you may want to be stronger but I haven't even checked what you need. You may even need rare material for how strong you are." "Well I had this dream of me battling someone, it was almost even but he had an edge over me, and I know I wasn't ascended because I felt the same as I do now." Gudako then puts her down and hops up then says "Alright les see what you need!" Then Mash asks her "Well I'll get my gear together, I'll help with the farming!" "Alright Gogeta come over here, I have to check to see what items you need." I walk over to her and she places her hands on my chest and closes her eyes. She then opens them and says "A-Are you serious?!" I jumped back and said "What is it?! Is it something hard to find?!" "No it's not that, it's nothing!" "What?" Mash and I said confused. "The only thing that is needed is 1 million Qp, and you said it wouldn't be helpful to grind that qp event." Gudako said as she put her hands on her hips looking at Mash. "Well Senpai it's seems that I was wrong."

"Well can you ascend me?" "Well sure I can, we have to go to the lab to do it though." "Alright lead the way!" I follow Mash and Gudako to the lab and Archer decided to tag along. When we got into the lab I saw woman that look like a painting I've seen before. "Oh hey there Gudako, are you going to awaken more—?" She then looks at me and stops "Who is that?! They are really strong! Stronger than an EX servant! Not to mention good looking. Oh where are My manners I am Leonardo Da Vinci, but you can call me Da Vinci." "Uh huh, can we hurry with the awakening?" "Yep and I have the 1 million qp!" "A million qp?! Isn't that quite absurd for a first ascension?!" Da Vinci said, "Might be But it cost no items, and I have over 100M Qp anyway so I have some to spare, Alright Gogeta are you ready?" "More than I'll ever be." I stand in a machine and then it starts to power up and I feel a lot stronger than before then a white light appears before my eyes and blinded me for a second and when the light died down. I then exit the machine and I see them all look at me wide eyed, I look up at my hair to see it yellow. "Alright! Now I'm a Super Saiyan!"

Then a man with orange hair runs into the room and yells "What's going on in here?! I got a powerful reading in this room!" He then looks up at me and says "Who are you?" "I'm neither Goku nor Vegeta, I am Gogeta! Thanks for the help master! I'll be able to help with the next Singularity! You have my word that we shall secure all the abnormalities. Well later!" I walk out the room to explore Chaldea more. "Yeah, sure. Not like you could've done so in your first form." Gudako said as she sighed. "Doctor, Senpai, Da Vinci do you feel his power it has gone up atleast fifty times itself!" "I think that we won't have any worries from now own." Gudako says. "Hope you know what you are doing." Archer said as he vanished.

I walk out the door to see servants at the side of the door. "Hm? Is something wrong?" "Gogeta We challenge you to a battle!" Artoria said as she began to change into her armor. "Hm alright I need to test out my power anyways." She leads me to the simulation room and to my surprise I see Archer there. "Wow you were in on this?" "Of course I need to make sure that you are worthy of serving our master."

The simulation begins "So Cu I heard that you never miss a target with that lance of your." "Ha! Seems that someone has done some reading! My Gae Bolg always hits my targets heart, but since we are in a simulation then there's no need to hold back, right?" "Hmph, your completely right." I said as I uncrossed my arms. "Now all of you come at me with everything you got!" Archer vanishes and Cu and Artoria charge at me. They both attack me simultaneously, I could handle Cu but I couldn't handle Artoria because her weapon was invisible. I then grabs Cu's lance and I grab Artoria's sword. "Ha! I can use my Ki to sense your weapon as it comes close to me! That means the more I release my Ki the more I can see your weapon!" "Wha—!" Cu yelled and Artoria still had the same look. "It's time to end this!" They both struggle to pull their weapons but it was no use.

"TAKE TH—!" Before I could attack I sensed a projectile incoming, I let go of their weapons and jumps out of the way. "Even I might not come out unscathed from that one." "It seems that you haven't used you full power, none of you have. Guess I'll have to end You now." "Unlimited BladeWorks!" "What the?!" "It seems that you underestimated us so this is where you fall."

Then I see Cu and Artoria on the opposite sides of me, "EXCALIBUR!!!" "Go Unlimited BladeWorks!" "GAE BOLG!" "Oh man..." all of their attacks hit me, I could feel the Blades tearing my skin, the Energy from the Excalibur burning my cells, and the Gae Bolg through my heart. Once everything cleared I was on the ground. They all gathered together, "He was a worthy opponent, I don't think I would've been able to take him down myself." Said Artoria. "He let his guard down too much, and opponent won't waste any opportunities." Said Archer. "Yeah you got that right— Wait his heart is still beating!" They turn around and look at me with and energy wave in my hands, I said "You let you guard down! Big Bang—!" "BRACE FOR IMPACT!" Artoria yelled. "KAMEHAMEHA!!" I blast my energy wave at them and the blast even took up most of the ground. When the blast died down I saw everyone Unconscious. Then the simulation ended, I awoken from the simulation at the same time as everyone else. "You guys are really something. If it was one on on then I would've won easily, but with you guys working together it was cutting it close."

"What do you mean us? You clearly won, that is some strength and endurance you have there!" Cu Said. "Yes, you have come out on top victorious, sorry for coming out of the blue and challenging you." She then bows her head. "Nah it's fine, to be honest I think it's a good thing to challenge people, I might even want people to do this to me more." "You really are a strange one." Archer said as he had on a little smirk "Well I think we can assume that our master is in good hands." Archer said as he vanished. "Well I'm going to go hide from Scathach I'm pretty sure she is just going to murder me for some reason." Cu then runs out if he room. "I shall go to the cafeteria do you want to come along?" "Nah I'm not that h—." My stomach then growls. "Ha Ha Ha..." I then scratch my head embarrassingly, then saber says "Stomach sounds are our enemy, we must defeat them." Artoria said with determination all over her face. She then grabs my arm and practically drags me to the cafeteria. "This is going to be a long day."