Shinjuku

//Goku's POV//

Goku "Huh? Are we really that different?"

Ozy "Very! What happened to the power you had?!"

Goku "Really? But I'm still plenty strong..."

Nitocris "Uh, Great Pharaoh...He may be a bit weaker but he still is a friend of yours."

Ozy "Well of course! What Pharoah would I be if I turned a friend away! But still...where is this other friend of yours?"

Goku "Hm..."

I closed my eyes and found his energy in the cafeteria but he's with someone.

Goku "He's...talking with someone?! Wow, that's rare!"

Nitocris "I-Is it really that rare?"

The door then opens to Ozymandias' room and Cleopatra enters.

Cleopatra "P-Pardon my intrusion Great Pharoah's, but I have come to thank you for giving me the magical contact lenses!"

Ozy "Fuhuhaha! That is nothing but a simple task for the Great Pharaoh! I'll permit you to Prostrate yourself!"

After about 10 minutes of prostrating, she leaves the room and I ask them a question.

Goku "So, since humanity is restored, where will you all go back to?"

Ozy "Hm? Don't you know? We go back to the throne of heroes. You don't know about that?"

Goku "Actually no...I have died multiple times in my life, and I was alive when I was transported here."

Nitocris "Well that makes no sense, everyone here has made there mark on history."

Goku "In my time, I have saved the world a few times from evil people, is that worthy?"

Ozy "Save the world?! Of course it is!"

Nitocris "It would be wrong if your WEREN'T in the throne of heroes by that logic."

Goku "Hm...Is that so?"

Ozy "But, it's true. We have gotten rid of the biggest threat to humanity, maybe it is time I return to the throne."

Goku "Ehhh? Really?"

Nitocris "It is true, our duties have been fulfilled, I don't see any reason to stay behind. Besides, if you don't know how to return to the throne, then that means that your friend doesn't know either! Which means you two will be here to protect Master."

Ozy "It may sound as if I'm dumping my work onto you, but once us Servants return to the throne, would you do us the favor in staying and watching over our Master."

Goku "Alright, I'll try my best. As a friend you know?"

I give them a bright smile and a thumbs up.

Goku "Well hope that before you leave you tell me your goodbyes! Well, later!"

I then leave the room.