Christmas Special Part 1

//Gudako's Pov//

Well it was going to come around again sooner or later. The dreaded day of another Servant becoming Santa.

Gudako "Well, nothing seems abnormal here, yet..."

Inori "Um, Master...?"

I turn to look at Inori who was standing behind me with a confused look.

Gudako "Huh? What is it? Is something wrong?"

Inori "Have you seen my sister? She just up and vanished."

Gudako "Vanished Huh? On Christmas?"

Inori "Also I couldn't find Gogeta anywhere either."

Gudako "Not him either? Then does that mean..."

Then the intercom came on and called me to report to the Rayshifting room.

Gudako "Hey Inori, would you tag along with me for a bit?"

Inori "Why of course!"

We enter the Rayshift room while seeing Romani and Da Vinci making sympathetic smiles.

Gudako "Okay something is clearly wrong."

Romani "Well...yes and no."

Da Vinci "There WAS a pseudo singularity that appeared and that's why we called you here, but..."

Gudako "So I'm guessing it went away?"

Romani "More like defeated..."

Da Vinci "Something or someone defeated the entire singularity, within minutes!"

Romani "I would sum it up as being a massacre, who ever it was, they were just plowing through everything like paper."

Inori "Hm...Do you think this has anything to do with those two disappearing Master?"

Romani "Huh? Who disappeared? Well, it's Christmas after all, so there was bound to be a servant missing."

Gudako "Well..."

Da Vinci "Oh come on, spit it out! There's nothing a genius like me can't take!"

Gudako "Six and Gogeta."

Then silence echoed throughout the room, causing everyone to remain still.

Romani "D-Did you just—?"

Gudako "Yes. That's right."

Inori "Huh? Is this really that bad? I mean, they're just helping with singularities right?"

Gudako "Oh right this is your first year here."

I then turn around and put my hands on her shoulders.

Gudako "Prepare yourself, because a storm is coming."

Inori "E-Ehhhh?"

I then hear some rambling going on in the hallway and began to investigate. And, as I'm not surprised, I see Both the missing servants as they were wearing Santa costumes that looked, normal actually which had me confused.

Six (Santa) "Alright! Now we got Master's present done, we need to get one for Mash next!"

Gogeta (Santa) "Hm...what would she like? The list says the she wants Master to have—Oh hey Master!"

Six (Santa) "Hi Master! Inori!"

Six then began to frantically wave as they began to walk towards us.

Gudako "By any chance, were you two the ones that beat that Pseudo Singularity?"

Six (Santa) "Ack—!"