Ushiwakamaru's Drinking

Gogeta "Well I just got kicked out of the best club ever."

*Few Minutes ago*

Okita "Y-You are a glutton!"

Gogeta "Well I am two Saiyans and they're appetites are beyond human."

Oda "You're two people?! That means that you cheated!"

Okita "Yeah, you cheated!"

Gogeta "Alright I'll leave, sorry to be a bother."

Okita "Huh?"

Oda "Eh? But we didn't—."

Gogeta "Alright I'll see you guys later, or not because I'm being kicked out."

Okita "W-we didn't mean—!"

Gogeta "Don't worry no need to be so nice about it I'll take my leave."

I left the room feeling kinda upset that I found people that are about the same as me.

*Here and the Now*

Gogeta "Wonder what other servants are around here."

I then catch the a glimps of what looks like a tanuki tail from the edge of the wall. I instinctively grabbed it with my hands only to realize the edge of a sword was pointed at my face.

Ushi "Oh! Sorry! It was just instinct! I thought you were trying to steal my sword. You weren't trying to steal it, right?"

Gogeta "No, I have no use for swords, it's just that this sheath looks weird, I've never seen one like this. Well, besides Raikou."

Ushi "Well, technically it is her sword."

Gogeta "Huh?! Did you steal it?!"

Ushi "No! It has been passed down for generations!"

Gogeta "Ohhhhhh, for a second I thou—, wait... you said passed down for generations?"

Ushi "Yes, I did! I am no thief!"

Gogeta "You are related to Raikou?!"

Ushi "Well, Yes I am."

Raikou "How come she isn't wrapped up in pampering you!"

Ushi "Well, She does But... she doesn't do so... in public..."

Gogeta "Alright, I'm gonna just stop pushing it, I'll leave the question be, but why are you waiting outside of Gudako's door like a puppy wanting a head pat."

Ushi "..."

She then turns red and I see what she is wanting.

Gogeta "Oh, you want to be praised by her?"

She nods her head up and down while pulling out the monster's head from behind her back and showed it to me almost causing me to gag.

Ushi "I have been doing a lot of quests to farm for materials and I want to show Master my progress and get my reward!"

Gogeta "Sooooo... you gonna knock on the door?"

Ushi "I-I can't! What if she is doing something important?!"

Gogeta "..."

I then look at her and look at the door. I then knocked on the door, and Ushiwakamaru then hits me on the arm.

Ushi "W-What are you doing?!"

The door begins to open and she immediately hides behind me. Then in the process Gudako opens the door and she greets me.

Gudako "Hi Gogeta! You need something?"

Gogeta "Well, I, Don't need anything, but this one here needs something."