Christmas Special Finale

//Gogeta's POV//

As I shifted Six onto my shoulders, I see the next few people that are supposed to be getting gifts for Christmas.

Six (Santa) "Targets acquired!"

Gogeta (Santa) "Hey! You three over there!"

Ushi "Oh? Gogeta!"

Jing Ke "Hm? Oh hello there!"

Martha "Oh thank goodness! Can you please help me contain these drunkards!"

Ushi "Eh?! But we're only 2 drinks in!"

Jing Ke "I think this is what they call a Buzzkill."

Martha "I-I am not a Buzzkill!"

Ushi "Well then you must be a Wet Blanket."

Martha "Ugh! See what I mean?!"

Six (Santa) "Well, as both Santa's it is our job to take care of everyone receive gifts presents...I guess we could try to set them straight before we could give them their presents. Male Santa!"

Gogeta (Santa) "Right, everyone grab onto me, we're going on a Christmas Journey to the Training room!"

They all grabbed onto some part of me as I used instant transmission to teleport us to the training room.

Ushi "What a handy technique!"

Jing Ke "Indeed!"

Martha "Um...why am I here?"

Six (Santa) "We are here to satisfy your battle hungry needs! So we shall give you your presents after the battle is over for a reward!"

Ushi "Oooo, such charisma! Alright! I will do my best in battle!"

Jing Ke "I may not be the best in combat...but I can't just sit around and do nothing."

Martha "Ahh Come on! You still haven't answered why I am here also!"

Six (Santa) "Huh? But aren't you also craving for battle?"

Martha "Of course not! As I saint I can't take part in such!"

Six (Santa) "Eh? But it's written all over your face, I can even hear your heart beat speeding up because you crave the thrill of battle!"

Martha "Ack-!"

Gogeta (Santa) "Well, seems that she hit the nail on the head with that one."

I then lowered Six off of my shoulders and we both get in our stances.

Gogeta (Santa) "It is our job as Santa to make everyone happy. Now come!"

Ushiwakamaru was the first one to charge towards us but as I thought she was targeting me she went straight for Six.

Six (Santa) "Fine! I'll except your challenge!"

They both begin to fall back behind me as I start to only see them in my peripheral vision.

Gogeta (Santa) "Guess that it's you two versus me right? Then come! I want to see both of your skills to see your Christmas spirit!"

As I was talking I realized that Jing Ke was behind me as I grabbed her hand to stop her from stabbing me in the back.

Jung Ke "?!"

Gogeta (Santa) "But as it seems, your resolve isn't that great."

I then elbowed her in the face which sent her flying backwards.

Jing Ke "Guak—!"

Gogeta (Santa) "Come on Martha, I know you want to battle!"

Martha "Ugh...as much as it pains me...I really do want to battle!"