Chapter 13

Go-Woon and I were watching the show she was talking about. I didn't find it to interesting to be honest. It was kinda just like every other show with a love corner not triangle. Seojun decided to sit with us about an hour into us watching, which confused me a little bit. Maybe he just wants to spend time with Go-Woon. 

Then again, he can do that anytime. I decide to just ignore him. I mean, that's kind of what he's doing for me. 

"She should be with the first guy." Go-Woon said. I sigh at this. 

"No, she should be with the second guy, if she loved guy 1, she wouldn't have fallen for guy 2." I had told her this so many times it was getting a little ridiculous. Of course, I was just playing around. I don't really care who the girl ends up with, honestly, I'm just trying to not get secondhand embarrassment. 

"That's a good point." Seojun says. I look over at him. Why was he agreeing? He looks at me then quickly looks away. What the hell. 

"I'm going to get changed." I say standing up. I grab my PJ's and walk to the bathroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Go-Woon POV 

When Y/N had gone into the bathroom I jab at Seojun's arm. 

"Ow! What was that for?!" He yells at me. I don't care. 

"Why are you agreeing with Y/N?" I whine. "She always says this stuff to me!" I throw my hands up and look at the bathroom door. 

"Well, she has a point..." Seojun says quietly. He looks back to the T.V and fiddles with his fingers. When he looks back at the bathroom door his cheeks are slightly red. 

I gasp loudly. "Do you like Y/N?" I whisper shout at him. He shoots me a look and covers my mouth quickly.  

"No! I just think she's a nice person." He says. I smirk a little as I watch his face get redder. 

"Mhm. That's why your face is so red, right?" I giggle as Y/N walks out in a set of F/C jellyfish pajamas with her hair in a braid (or whatever hairstyle you want). She places her other clothes in a small plastic bag and then joins us with a small smile. 

"So... What were you two talking about?" Y/N asks as Seojun lets go of my face and goes back to watching the T.V. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Y/N POV 

Go-Woon and Seojun just look away. It must have been something embarrassing, since Seojun's face is so red. 

"Let me guess." I say with a small smile. "It was something embarrassing that you said or did when you were younger." I get no response. "Ok... You answered a stranger who isn't questioning you." Still nothing. God damn it. Not even a small reaction. I give up for a minute. What else could have make Seojun's face so red. 

I think so hard it feels like my heads going to explode, so instead I begin to poke Seojun's leg. He gives me a look before going back to the T.V.

"No!" Go-Woon shouts. "I wanted her with Ji-Ho! Not Jo-Won!" I laugh a little. I hadn't even been paying attention. "Don't laugh! You should be sad too! Ji-Ho was the second love interest, you always root for the second love interest!" 

"Yeah. And then I realized that most the time the second love interest almost always never gets the girl." I say laughing even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Seojun POV 

I look back at the screen while Y/N and Go-Woon laugh and slightly argue about the show we're watching. 

I'm grateful that their distracted, because if they weren't then they'd both be teasing me. Go-Woon because she thinks I like Y/N, and Y/N because she thinks we were talking about something embarrassing. God! Why did I have to sit out here?

Before they can start teasing properly, I jump up off the couch and run off to my room. I hear Y/N call out to me but I ignore her. I don't think I can face her properly after what Go-Woon said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: I know it's been quite a while since I last updated (almost a month) and I know the chapter is pretty short, and I just want to apologize. I haven't really been getting much inspiration or motivation lately. I'll try to update again soon, but it most likely won't be for a while. Especially since it's Christmas time. 

That being said I hope you all have a good Christmas and a good new year!