Chapter 14

Y/N POV

What the actual hell just happened? Seojun is acting so weird.

"What's up with your brother?" I ask Go-Woon as I look over to her. She just giggles. "Go-Woon, seriously, why is he acting so weird?"

"I have no idea. Come on, we won't have another sleep over for a while you know, don't let Seojun ruin this."

I smile and turn back to the show we were watching. We sat like that for another three episodes before we finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 7 am when I wake up and I have to hurry when I get ready. I shake Go-Woon awake and then I go get dressed and brush my hair. We only have an hour to get to school.

When I'm done getting ready, I begin to make toast for Go-Woon and me. It takes her a bit to get ready, so I've already started to eat. By the time she's eating I'm grabbing my things and I stuff it in my bag.

"Quickly Go-Woon or we're going to be late!" I say in a hurry. I sit down and start putting my shoes on.

"I know, I'm trying." Go-Woon says while rushing to put her shoes on. 

We finally make it out the door and to school with only ten minutes to spare. I rush to my classroom and take a seat.

"Look who decided to come to school." Seojun says from behind me. Great.

"I'm not in the mood Seojun." I say quietly. I was so tired. Why did we decide to stay up so late? The show wasn't even worth it.

"Someone's grumpy." He laughs at me. I just roll my eyes and rest my head on my desk. Before I know it, I have fallen asleep at school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seojun POV

I look over at Y/N, her head resting in her arms on her desk. She must have stayed up pretty late last night with Go-Woon. I told her not to stay up to long on school nights but she never listens. I sigh and then walk over to Y/N brushing the hair out of her face. Why didn't she tie it up? It would have been easier to deal with.

"Oooh!" I hear someone say. I whip around and see everyone staring at us. 

"Are you two dating?" Jugyeong asks with a small squeal. She covers her mouth with her hands when she sees you stir slightly.

I don't answer.

"Well?" I see another student looking at us with a grin. "Are you? Or..." He gasps. "Do you have a crush on her?"

At this I sigh and sit down at my desk just as our teacher walks in, asking us all to take a seat.

"Alright, let's get on with this. Yoo Tae-Hoon-"

"Sir, we have to be quiet." Jugyeong says quietly. "Y/N is sleeping." Mr. Han just chuckles before continuing the calling out the roll quietly.

I roll my eyes before looking back at Y/N. She is still sleeping peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rings, indicating a break in classes. I look back over to Y/N. How did she manage to sleep the entire class without stirring once?

"Oooh! Han Seojun is looking at his girlfriend!" A student, Sua I think, says to Jugyeong. I shake my head.

"We aren't dating." I say as I look over at Jugyeong. Looking at her I get an idea. A way I can mess with Su-Ho. "I like Jugyeong."

The class stares at me. Their mouths agape. Su-Ho is staring at me angrily and I can't help but smirk. Now no one will ask me about my feelings on Y/N, which I myself can't even figure out, but I also get to mess with Su-Ho.

I see Y/N stir from the corner of my eyes and as she sits up she looks confused.

"Why is everyone staring?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This story is getting a little difficult to write because I have completely forgotten what I was originally writing about. 

It's also turned into a 'I have an idea, I'm going to write that for a week and then forget I have a story to write for a month' type of deal, so sorry about that.