episode 1

Jin is a son in law of park family.

He was born to Middle class family,he completed his graduation in business and he owns a small company name in interior design and event management.

Park family approach Kim family for marriage.

Jin parents agree for the marriage and Jin also agreed to the marriage proposal.
He married to the youngest son of park .
But his husband said I can never love you and this broke his heart.
But we can be friends forever ♾️.

Jin and his Mr park were good friends and he was good with his in laws, but his husband died in car accident and this broke Jin because he lost his husband and friend.
So the park family made Jin to stay in there house and they told you can work and stay with us.

But Mrs park wanted Jin to get married again and start a family.

Namjoon's father died but he has a mother and sister and whom he loves immensely but his mom and sister don't speak to namjoon because they think because of Namjoon business only his father died so they don't talk to him, they stay together but never spoke to each other and his anger is uncontrollable and cold.
He doesn't believe in love and he is only friendly with his assistant Yoongi.
Whom he considers has his best friend and Hyung.