episode 12

The next day Namjoon woke up and saw Jin was not beside him and remembered last night.
He was happy and smiling.

He saw some paper near his bed side and read.

Joon there is a juice near your bed stand and sorry I am leaving for the restaurant as I need to check some interior design,so I am left early.
See you in office Joon
Bye Jin

Namjoon
I am lucky fellow 🧿😘

Namjoon got ready for his office and came down for breakfast and he saw Jin made breakfast and went away.

Kate
Your husband loves you lot namjoon.

Namjoon.
I don't know noona but I don't want to be betrayed again.

Kate.
Namjoon move on,I can see love for you in jin eyes, joon jin is a very good person and I can see how strong his family values and ethics are very strong and I know he will never leave you,start family with him Joon.

Namjoon
Noona I need to confirm and I don't know, what he wants and whether he is ready to spend his life with me, he doesn't know about my past,so I don't want to rush noona.

Kate
Your right and I am sure ,he is your love 💕🤍 and tomorrow is your birthday.

Namjoon
Yes ok noona ,I will see you later.

He said bye and went away and he was thinking about noona words .

Jin is in restaurant and he is very happy that is restaurant he had dreamt ,it turned out same.
He decided to open is restaurant tomorrow only he wants to surprise namjoon and he brought a gift also for him and he was tensed whether he will like it or not.

Jin brought beautiful chain for namjoon and dress for everybody and he thanked his workers also.

Jin goes to home and he saw noona ,mom were in living hall.

Mom ,noona tomorrow I am opening my restaurant and I want you both to come to the Event, please...

Kate
Jin we will come surely,I am very happy that my brother in law is opening a restaurant,I would participate in your happiness.

Jin
Noona ,I wanted to thank You're the reason,I opened.

Kate
I am happy,I could help you.

Jin
Mom I want you to come.

Mrs Kim
Sure son I will, don't worry I will be present in my son happiness.

Jin
Thank you mom and noona and jin gave dress for them which he brought.

Kate ,Mrs Kim
We loved it.....

Kate hugs jin.

Jin comes to his room and freshen up and wait for namjoon..

Namjoon
Hi jin ,how was your work?

Jin
Everything went good joon

Namjoon
So tomorrow you're opening the restaurant.

Jin
Yes ,I wanted you to come to the event please.

Namjoon
I will come and our office members are coming.
Yoongi was very excited,he brought new dress,tae and he went for shopping.

Jin
Gave him a bag,this is for you.

Namjoon opened and he saw tux and his favourite colour black.

Namjoon
How did you know,I like tux.

Jin
I am sorry but I saw your cupboard and I thought you loved tux and most of your suit is black so I brought it for you.

Namjoon
Thank you but why jin.

Jin
Why do you always ask lots of questions,yo didn't like it.

Namjoon
Are you mad I loved it and don't worry I will wear suit tomorrow,is it ok.

Jin
Thank you so much and he bowed for namjoon.

Namjoon pulled jin and he was kissing him passionately and jin always enjoyed the kiss when they share with each other.

Jin
You know something your my first kiss..

Namjoon
What am I your first.

Jin
Yes, your..

Namjoon
I know it would be weird asking about your ex husband,but still I wanted to know.

Jin
Namjoon it's ok , your my husband and you Evey right to no about my past.
I was born in middle class and my parents worked in park company and they have seen me from childhood and they liked me and they asked my parents for the marriage to the youngest son of park.
I agreed because my parents thought he is good and we got married but we were never behaved as a married couple because he loved somebody and he could never forget him.so we both always acted as married couples in front and otherwise we were best friends namjoon and I felt bad when he died because he was my only best friend and he always tells me Jin you have to get married and have your life and we filled divorce but he passed away in accident and he was a good person.

Namjoon
I am sorry for asking about your past and he was happy because Jin considered him husband.

Jin
No namjoon,it was just good memory and I will never be able to get such a good friend.

Namjoon
Do you miss him.

Jin
Sometimes yes and sometimes no..

Namjoon smiled and he was thinking that he should also tell his past and he was happy that Jin was being very honest with him.

It was midnight..

Jin
Happy Birthday namjoon...

Namjoon
Do you know my birthday and thank you...

Jin
I knew it .

Namjoon
Thank you Jin and my present.

Jin
You will get Tomorrow....

Namjoon
Really I will wait,Jin I also need to tell many things but...

Jin
Namjoon when you wanted to tell me that time you will completely trust me, ok don't force yourself.

Namjoon
I should have met you before married you and I think we would have 5 kids...

Jin
5 kids...

Namjoon
Yes 5 kids and I am sure your sexy tummy will carry our kids babe,but firstly I wanted to be clear of everything Jin...

Jin
You will namjoon, good night....

Namjoon
Pulled Jin and kissed him and never forget to give good night kiss ok...

Jin smiled and hugged him and slept...