episode 17

Namjoon was tensed and he was holding Jin's hand firmly and Jin noticed namjoon tension.

Jin
Joon don't worry, everything will be alright.

Namjoon
Hopefully and will you be with me?

Jin
Of course I will, don't worry I will be there with you in every situation..

Namjoon was having tears and he hugged his husband and said I don't know how this happened to me.

Jin
Somebody would have put false allegations.

Namjoon
I am a gay Jin.

Jin
But all the women's love you joonie and I myself have heard they speaking about you.

Namjoon
Oh my god,he was laughing while sitting beside Jin.

Jin put his arms around namjoon shoulder and he was consoling him..
Telling him not to worry about anything,I am beside you always..

Namjoon was very happy in his life ♥️💕.

Namjoon.
Ray...

Ray
Shocked namjoon,I am the one who put a case on you and I am pregnant with your child.

Namjoon
Impossible it's not me.

Ray
You don't know you were drunk and we did.

Namjoon.
If I am drunk also I have a good tolerance level..

Ray
No namjoon and who is this.

Namjoon.
My husband.

Ray
Be ready to divorce him and you have to get married to me.

Namjin and ray came to police and they said I will take this matter to court and let's do paternity test..

Namjoon.
I never thought you will fall such low.

Ray
I will see you in court.

Namjin went to there farm house, namjoon informed his mom and sister that they will stay in the farm house.

Namjin came to there house and namjoon removed his shirt and he was standing and smoking 🚬.

Namjoon
Jin he called...

Jin
Yes namjoon.

Namjoon
Won't you ask who she is.

Jin
I told you that when you feel like to share and you can.

Namjoon.
She is my ex girlfriend jin,we studied in the same college and I was attracted to her and I proposed,we were dating but later I found out that she was cheating on me and I broke up with her .
I met her once at my friend party,I was drunk fully and I remember completely that I just spoke to her but I don't remember anything doing with her.

Jin
Don't worry,I know your not that kind of person.

Namjoon pushed jin to bed and he hovered on him and he was kissing and he was playing with jin nipples and they both were completely naked and namjoon was fucking him like a beast.

Namjoon.
Babe I can just keep fucking you every day, your very beautiful and I love you and your mine forever.

Jin
Yes joonie I yours, completely...

Namjoon was fucking him till morning and he slept beside jin, while being inside jin...

Jin was tired and he slept right away

Namjoon.
I love you jin truly and your mine,I will never cheat you be always loyal to you.
He hugged and slept.