episode 13

The next day everybody came to the restaurant ,tae also came to the restaurant,Jin invited the park family but nobody came except tae.

Everybody was shocked to see the restaurant name and even namjoon was shocked 🤯.

It was a Namjin Restaurant..

Namjoon
Jin....

Jin
Did you like my present and come inside...

Everybody went inside and everybody loved the restaurant design as it was simple and beautiful 😍 ❤️.

Mrs Kim
Namjoon...

Namjoon
Mom...

Mrs Kim
Happy Birthday son ,I am proud of you today, you made me happy and your father would be really happy,if he was alive today.
I can see there are changes in your ,the same namjoon who was before and I am happy you really supported your husband.

Namjoon
Mom thank you and it was Jin's hard work mom,he put his soul in everything and I was just one helping hand.

Mrs Kim
Happy namjoon and never hurt him in future that boy is really good, and I am sorry for avoiding you, it's just I could not forget your appa joonie..

Namjoon
Was on cloud nine because his mom called him joonie 💜💜🩵.

Mrs Kim
I am happy, you become a family man and start your family with Jin.

Namjoon
I don't want to rush mom,he needs to know everything about me and I am not ready to tell him and he said when you feel like telling me you can say and I won't force you.

Mrs Kim
Go and enjoy with your husband..

Namjoon hugged his mom and he was happy that everything sorted out.

Namjoon
Jin...

Jin
What happened to namjoon, you are crying..

Namjoon
Jin mom spoke to me and she called me joonie...

Jin
I am very happy for you joon and he hugged his husband to console him...

Namjoon happily embraced him..

Later they both greeted all the guests and they had food also , everybody prasied Jin and namjoon was really happy for him...

Jackson
Namjoon...

Namjoon
Hi jack...

Jackson.
Your husband is very good man, down to earth person ,he doesn't have arrogance and such a well mannered person he is...
You know something your husband is really good and he is not having attitude and he is something,I am really surprised and keep him with you namjoon,I am sure I can see your destiny with him...
All the best ☺️♥️

Namjoon
Thank you jack...

Everybody prasied Jin food and Kate and Mrs Kim was happy for his brother and Jin..

Kate
Mom they are made for each other and I can see that Both are meant to be together..

Mrs Kim
I am happy for both and now peacefully I can close my eyes because there is somebody to take care of Namjoon and I know Jin will be there for him.

Kate
Yes mom...

Later they were all chit chatting and namjoon did not get time with Jin.

So he pulled Jin and said let's go to washroom,jin understood and he went with namjoon ❤️🤍.

Jin
What happened joon.

Namjoon
Nothing, you were today looking handsome and everybody were drooling over you.

Jin
Laughed at namjoon..

Namjoon
Why are you laughing?

Jin
Namjoon today you look very handsome and I saw they were so many people drooling over you not me..
Jin was laughing again.

Namjoon
Are you not jealous.

Jin
No 

Namjoon
Why..

Jin
I know that you're not a person like that because I trust you...

Namjoon was really happy and he attached his lips on jin and they both started kissing each other and jin encircled his arms around namjoon neck and namjoon was pressing himself on jin and he hugged his waist tightly ♥️🤍.
They both have to back out for oxygen ❤️🤍.

Again namjoon attached his lips and he was kissing him slowly and namjoon tried to pull jin shirt up and he wanted jin so badly...
They were kissing each other and and when namjoon put his hand on jin pocket and he saw some gift..

Namjoon
Took out that gift and saw happy birthday joon from jin..

Jin
Open it and he was adjusting his shirt...

Namjoon
For me but why you didn't not give..

Jin
I wanted to give you in home.

Namjoon open the gift and saw it was a pendant which had moon and stars.

Namjoon loved it and he wore it immediately..

Jin
Your moon and stars in my life namjoon..

Namjoon
Thank you Jim and i never thought I would be loved.

Jin
Namjoon you deserve everything in this world..
I hope you like it.

Namjoon
Absolutely I loved it and he kissed him..
Your lips and eyes are my most favourite...

Thank you and I like you jin

Jin kissed Namjoon's forehead and hugged him.