episode 11

Jin was thinking of opening a restaurant ,so he saw the place and he liked it.

Jin
Namjoon...

Namjoon
Yes jin, tell me.

Jin
I am planning to open a restaurant and I saw a place ,I want you to come with me and just check it.

Namjoon
Jin ,if you like it go ahead but why me.

Jin
Namjoon,I want you to please.

Namjoon said ok and he went with jin to the place and he liked it.

Namjoon
Jin I loved it.

Jin
Thank you so much namjoon for boosting my confidence.

Namjoon
Jin you have your talent,sign the papers.

Jin
Yes I will sign it.

The owner came and he handed over the documents and he signed it.

Namjoon also signed because he was a witness.
Namjoon was happy because jin signed has kim seokjin.

Namjoon thought jin accepted the marriage.

Namjoon
Jin how did you arrange money.

Jin
Namjoon I had my savings and my parents made a insurance policy on my name and that got matured and I took out the amount and paid.

Namjoon
Jin why you didn't take loan?

Jin
I tried but dad was very influential and the policy helped me,I don't need to pay loan namjoon.
So I took out all the money.

Namjoon
He smiled and said don't worry hard work always pays good price and sometimes I am surprised how patience you have,your parents would be proud of you.

Jin
Thank you namjoon.

Namjoon
Jin you have good news.

Jin
What?.

Namjoon
Your brother Taehyung proposed yoongi and he was back of yoongi he didn't leave him until he yoongi agreed.
So finally yoongi agreed to your brother proposal.

Jin
Really I didn't know but Taehyung is good boy, they would be cute together.

Namjoon
True,jin let's party.

Jin
Ok.

Namjoon
Jin do you drink?

Jin
No I have never.

Namjoon
What, how come but I am going to drink so you take care of me.

Jin
Ok, come lets go.

Namjin went to xyz bar and restaurant.

Namjoon
I love this place jin because I started my life from here.
I worked in this bar as a bar tender and look after my family and you know my boos was good he gave me time also to complete my education,so I am forever grateful to this place.
Happiness or sadness I come here jin.

Jin was listening to namjoon so carefully.

Namjoon
Did you like this place.

Jin
It's beautiful joon.

Namjoon took jin to bar counter and he ordered for him whiskey and for jin mocktail.

Namjoon
Try whiskey jin.

Jin
No namjoon,it's very sour .

Namjoon laughed and he was continuously drinking.

Jin
Namjoon now stop come lets go.

Namjoon
Hey don't touch me,my husband will come to pick me up.

Jin
He smiled and said I am only your husband comes.

Namjoon
Ohh jin thank you for coming, please dance with me.

Jin
I don't know to dance.

Namjoon just pulled him and he was happily dancing with jin.

Jin was enjoying and he felt this the first time I have been so happy for long.

Namjoon
Jin we shall walk and go , it's near by...

Jin
It's alright.
He called Roy and told take the car and park near kim house.

Namjoon and jin were walking holding each other hand.

Namjoon
Jin do you love me?

Jin was shocked but didn't want to namjoon to be upset.

Jin
I started liking you now.

Namjoon
Is it,why?
I don't think I have made you happy anytime and always troubled you and you lost your family members because of me and your company also.

Jin
Namjoon true but I liked you though you trouble me but still you stood for me when nobody stood namjoon, you were there for me in my happiness and sadness and you made me more confident person,my parents would be happy namjoon to see me what I am today,it's all because of you and i am forever grateful to you for that,I know that your not bad which you always portray joon, your nicest man I have met in my life and I hope you remain with me forever, because I don't know why whom ever I love they always leave me my parents, mummy and my friend.
Your an important person in my life namjoon...

Namjoon
Jin I am not that good hearted person but don't worry I would never leave you because you are my light in darkness,so I don't want to loose you to anybody.

They stood near river and the moonlight was so shining on jin face and namjoon came and kissed Jin deeply in the moonlight.

They were kissing happily in the moonlight 🌙 and namjoon kissed Jin forehead and said mine forever.

Jin
Always and hugged the male so tightly and he prayed god , please don't take away my joon from me.

Namjin reached home and they slept happily ❤️❤️♾️🧿