episode 21

Jin was enjoying his pregnancy and he was also working in the restaurant and the doctor said he is healthy and let him work.

Namjoon did not like it because he was just very protective of jin and his kids.

Namjoon would always drop and pick him up..

Jin was now due anytime he would give birth to his triplets.

When namjin went to check up , the doctor said Jin was carrying triplets.

Namjoon was happy and he told jin to not work for sometime and our jin also accepted and he was happy because namjoon was very protective,he used to read stories,take jin for walk,the whole 9 months he was with jin taking care of him and babies ♥️🤍.

Mrs Kim was very happy for namjin and she always thanked jin for coming in our life and making namjoon a family man.

Taegi couple also got married and park family was very happy for namjin and Mr park handed his company to Taehyung and now who is running successfully.

Yoongi also work for namjoon and tae..

All were excited for the babies ♥️🤍.

Jin was admitted in the hospital and namjoon was with jin ..

Jin was feeling tiny kicks from his babies ♥️🤍.

He first gave birth to beautiful girl and two sons..

Namjoon was happiest man in the world and when he saw his babies in the cradle and he got to witness to see there birth..

Namjoon kissed jin on his forehead and said baby look out kids are exactly like us ,I love you jin..

Jin
I love you joonie and thank you for giving me beautiful family..

Namjin were having happy tears ....
They named kim Jennie,kim soobin and kim taehyun ♥️🤍..

Now namjin decided to get married again in front of there kids ,who are already 1 year..

Namjin married at the same church where they met..

Namjoon was waiting for jin in the Altar..

Jin asked Mr Park to walk with him..

Mr Park
Son do you really want me to walk with you..

Jin
Yes dad,I wanted,now please come..

Mr Park
Jin I will be very happy to do this son,I am proud of you the man you have become and all thanks to namjoon..

Mrs Park
Come son let's go, your groom is waiting for you..
God bless you jin..

Jin hugged his parents and said I love you, please stay with me ♥️🤍..

Jin walked with Mr park and he gave jin hand to namjoon and said god bless you both and stay happy forever 💞..

Priest let's start the wedding..

Mr Namjoon do you accept kim seokjin as your husband..

Namjoon
Yes for forever...

Priest
Mr Kim seokjin do you accept kim namjoon as your husband...

Kim seokjin
I do ....

Namjoon
Jin I love you and your my light in my darkest place and I wanted you to be life partner in every life and your my AMORE..

Jin
Namjoon I love you,your my moon and stars in my life and I would choose you in every life and my forever AMORE .

NAMJIN exchange the rings and kissed each other happily and
They took family portrait of them and his children..

NAMJIN exchange the rings and kissed each other happily andThey took family portrait of them and his children

Mrs Kim
They are meant to be forever and they are destined....

Jin
Jennie come here and namjoon come..

Namjoon
Jin let's have another baby and I can't wait to fuck you and hear your moans and my name baby.

Jin
Shut up pervert..

Namjoon
Only for you,I love you Kim seokjin and mine forever.

Jin
I love you and our kids, your my happy place....

Jin kissed namjoon forehead and he hugged him tightly and said love you joonie...

Namjoon was happy and he thought hugging jin was the best mistake of my life..

Namjin
My AMORE 🧿💝🤍

****Completed****