episode 20

The crucial period passed away and everybody was relieved.

But everybody was worried why Jin was not waking up.

Doctor
Don't worry he will be alright..

Namjoon was continuously praying for jin to open his eyes 🙏.

After two days jin opened his eyes and were searching for namjoon 🤍♥️.

He was happy that he saw everybody..

Kate
Jin we are very happy for you and wait namjoon is coming,he went to bring something from pharmacy.

Jin
Smiled because he was not able to speak..

Namjoon came and saw jin was awake and he had tears in his eyes and he went hugged him tightly and jin felt slightly pain but still he was happy to hugged with his love 💕🤍..

Doctor
Jin your perfectly alright 😭, you can go home.

Mrs Kim
Thank you doctor and namjoon and jin , you have to go to church after your completely alright and get married in traditionally.

Mrs Park
Jin I am really sorry son ,I am ashamed of myself of what I did,I thought you killed my son and you were cheating on him.
Namjoon came and told the truth to me,I am really ashamed of myself.

Jin
Mom it's ok, don't worry,I forgive you...

Namjoon was not surprised because he knows jin is giving person and never expect anything and forgive person..

Seeing these habits only namjoon fell in love with jin..

Later jin was discharged and namjoon was taking good care of him..

Namjoon
How did you forgive Mrs Park..

Jin
Joon my dad always said open your heart, forgive other ,never have grudge or anger,it's all negative and that doesn't mean if that person repeat same mistake you forgive them,just ignore but never keep in your heart anything..
So I just follow what my dad said..

Namjoon
Really your parents brought up so well jin,I really missed you 😍😍.

He attached his lips to jin and he was kissing him as he missed jin...

Now jin is perfectly alright and he started to go to his restaurant and he was feeling very nauseous and he took pregnancy test.

Doctor
It's confirmed your 1 months pregnant..

Jin
Had tears in his eyes and he asked doctor to give sonogram pictures and he was happy 😊♥️.

He thought to give a surprise for namjoon because it's was there anniversary..

So jin decided to surprise namjoon because they both loved kids .

Namjoon brought jin a pendant in which NJ was engraved and he decided to propose him for marriage..

Later they both came to house had dinner and went to sleep..
It was midnight and namjoon and jin did not sleep and they both were awake..

Jin
Happy anniversary joon.

Namjoon
Happy anniversary baby and he kissed him..

Jin
Namjoon this is for you present 🎁

Namjoon opened the present and he saw some pictures and he took it and he had tears in his eyes.
We are going to be parents jin..

Jin
Yes namjoon ❤️🤍.

Namjoon
Also gave him gift

Jin open and saw beautiful chain which it had NJ and he liked it.

Jin
Joonie I love it.

Namjoon made jin to wear that chain and namjoon proposed jin for marriage ❤️🤍.
Jin happily agreed.

NamjoonJin I am so happy 😊♥️🤍❤️😊 I love you

Namjoon
Jin I am so happy 😊♥️🤍❤️😊 I love you..

Jin
Love you too baby and he hugged him..

Next day they informed the whole family about jin pregnancy 🤍♥️..

Mrs Kim,Kate ,tae and yoongi and park family was also happy 😊♥️🤍 for namjin..