episode 9

Jin was in his cabin and suddenly he got a call and he went away from the office.

Yoongi
Namjoon where is Jin.

Namjoon
In his cabin, what happened.

Yoongi
Park took over his company and he cancelled all the partnerships of his company.

Namjoon
What the hell.

Yoongi
I got a call from taehyung just now.

Namjoon goes to Jin cabin.

Jisoo
Sir Jin left now cabin crying.

Namjoon got angry and he left the office.

Jin reaches park house.

Jin
Dad you cannot do this , that is my company.

Mr Park
Your company,but I gave you loan and you didn't not still Clear loan so I took the ownership.
The company belongs to me.

Jin
Dad your cheating and that is hard work and dream.

Mr park got so angry and he gave a tight slap on jin face and he pushed him out of the house and he was about to fall down but namjoon comes and catches him.

Namjoon
Jin are you alright and what is the mark on your face.

Jin was just crying.

Mr Park
You deserve this slut ,I don't know what you did to namjoon that he got married to him.
Did you sleep with him, disgusting son,my biggest mistake his that I made you married to my son.

Namjoon
Enough Mr Park , what are you speaking and how dare you to slap my husband,how dare you insult him.

Mr Park
He is waste.

Namjoon
Mr park he holds his collar.

Jin
Namjoon please leave,I am begging you, please.

Namjoon leave Mr park collar

Namjoon
Next time you insult about him ,I won't tolerate and he is my husband.
You didn't change Mr park , by cheating you took Jin company and you named the company in your name , don't worry he will still accomplish in his life and I see who will stop him.

Jin was happy that namjoon supported him.

Namjoon
Jin come , let's go,he pulled him and went away.

Mr Park I will kill you.

Later namjin came to there farm house.

Namjoon removed his shirt and he was smoking 🚭.

Namjoon
Why the hell you went alone Jin, how dare he slaps you.

Jin
Namjoon I am sorry,I was completely upset that my mind was blocked,so I just went away.

Namjoon
He is scolding you very badly and you just kept quiet,Jin.
You should stand up for yourself.

Jin could not control he just hugged namjoon tightly and was crying in his shoulder loudly.

Namjoon hugged him and was consoling him and he could feel new feeling and he could see how tightly Jin hugged him as his life was depending on namjoon.

Jin
I am sorry,I just...

Namjoon
That's ok Jin.

They both sat on couch and he put one arm around Jin neck and said
Jin I know what you might be going,I know that is hard work and dream,I know the complete ownership is now belongs to park,but what I tell you is be strong and it's ok start from scratch,I know it's not easy take your time and start your small venture again from start and I will help you.
Do you have any ideas.

Jin
Namjoon currently I don't want to think anything and I just need sometime.

Namjoon
Take your time Jin and feel free to ask any help, let us have dinner come.

Namjin both had dinner and slept, namjoon as usual hugs Jin and slept.