episode 19

Namjin came to the court and they were waiting for the verdict.

Namjoon was tensed and he nervous and jin was assuring him don't worry.

The court declared that the child ray was carrying is not namjoon.

Namjoon was happy and he hugged jin.

Jin
Joonie your proved innocent 😊😊❤️ baby.

Namjoon.
Yes jin...

Ray was arrested for framing and putting false allegations.

Jin was hugging namjoon and somebody from back fired bullet on jin..

Jin fell down and namjoon was just shocked 😲😲.

He shouted jin and he was bleeding and jin saw who shot him.

Namjoon lifted jin immediately to the hospital and his shirt was full of blood.

They reached hospital immediately and jin was taken to operation room.

Tae, yoongi,Kate and Mrs Kim came to hospital and everybody was shocked to see namjoon was in wrecked State.

Nurse
Patient relative..

Namjoon.
I am his husband .

Nurse
Sign the form...

Namjoon signed immediately and he said please save him..

Nurse
We will try our best...

Namjoon was standing near the operation room and the doctor came out and said we removed 1 bullet and another bullet will be removed by another doctor because it has touched his heart,so the senior will come and remove..
Doctor just pray for God that he will be alright because he is in critical condition and he lost lost of blood..

Namjoon
Doctor please don't say like that, save him ..

Yoongi.
Namjoon Mrs Park shoot jin .

Namjoon
What..
Guys be here I will come.

Namjoon drives car and go to Park Mansion..

Namjoon shout Mrs Park come out .

Mrs Park
Why are you shouting..

Namjoon
How dare you shoot My jin...

Mrs park
Your jin ,your fighting for that slutty boy..

Namjoon
Mind your words...

Mrs Park
I am angry at my self,how could my Target miss because of him my son died..

Mr Park
What are you saying you shot jin..

Mrs park
He killed our son..

Namjoon
How shameful your , you know something he told lot about you how his mom was good,but you just killed him because he killed your son

Mrs Park
And how come he marry someone being married to my son,he cheated also..

Namjoon
Mam I think you don't know ask your husband,he will tell..
Your son never loved jin , they both were best friends and even they filed for divorce and he died in a car accident, for your kind information your son loved somebody truly and he just agreed for your happiness..
If you don't believe ask your lawyer and your husband..

Mrs Park
Is it true..

Mr Park.
Yes it's true , our son never loved jin he considered him as his best friend and he loved someone truly was namjoon,but you loved him right,why did you shoot him..

Mrs Park
But your brother said it was murder and jin was cheating...

Mr Park
It's all fake ,he was the one who circulated namjoon and jin photo,when I got to know,I personally asked sorry to jin and he forgived me and he was happy with namjoon...

Mrs Park
I am not fit for asking forgiveness also...

Mr Park
Namjoon I won't ask you for forgiveness because we have done a mistake but please take care of jin,we are very shameful of our behaviour..

Namjoon
If anything happens to him ,I will not spare you..

Namjoon immediately comes to hospital and he the operation is not completed still..

Namjoon
Mom why always me when I was happy,in that time god wants to send somebody,he will snatch away from me everything and make me to cry,I need him he was my light in darkest phase,mom he supported me, stood for me and when everything got cleared, ready to start new life and this ..

Mrs Kim.
Don't worry,jin will be alright, you both will be together..

Doctor came out and he said we took out bullet but he is in observation and we cannot say anything,it's still crucial...

Namjoon went inside and saw jin..
Babe please don't leave me alone again,I need you , you are my everything and I wanted to spend my life with you jin, please don't leave me, namjoon is nothing without jin...
Your my everything baby , please wake up and don't leave me alone,I am scared and your beside me I can win any battle, please win for me baby,I will be waiting for you 🤍♥️
I love you jin..