episode 10

Namjin is coming close and Jin is quite comfortable with namjoon and his family.

Jin comes to the namjoon cabin.

Jin
Sir I need to go to register office for signing some documents.

Namjoon
I am coming with you.

Jin
But meeting.

Namjoon
Yoongi will do and don't worry about anything.

Jin
Thank you.

Namjin both leave to register office and there they see Mr Park.

Jin and namjoon comes to register office for signing documents.

Jin was nervous and namjoon noticed and he said don't worry.

Jin signed the documents and gave it to park.
Later he goes to his company and see everything his changed and he takes his parents photo and come out.

Jin goes to his parents grave and started crying.

Dad and mom I am very unlucky look I lost everything and my friend.
Mom am I unlucky for love,I miss Mummy,who supported me and I miss him ,my only friend who also died,why that everybody I love leave me and go away.
Mr Park also disown me, now I married namjoon his family is very good they treat me like there own son,though namjoon hurt me but he still support me mom,he stands for me when he needs to,he always says that I only can hurt you not any body.
You know appa he is good but I am scared of loosing appa ,I will also come with you.
He was crying.

Namjoon comes to Jin and said let's go.

Jin
Say bye to his parents and go away.

Namjin come to there house but he see his sister.

Kate.
Hi Jin and I am namjoon sister.

Jin
Hello noona and he bowed to her.

Kate
Hi namjoon.

Namjoon
Hello noona, how are you.

Kate
I am good and I am happy for you brother,she hugged him and said good.

Namjoon
Thank you noona,I will come after freshen up.

Kate
Sure joon.

Namjoon
Jin with me.

Jin went behind namjoon.

Namjoon
Jin ,he saw Jin plump lips and wanted to kiss him.

Namjoon pulled Jin to bed and he was kissing him and said I love your lips Jin,it's beautiful, only mine,he hugged his waist tightly and he pressed his whole body on jin and he was kissing him and Jin also kissed him back , they were making out 🤍♥️ and jin had to tap namjoon for breathing.

Namjoon
Why did you Stop.

Jin
I was not able to breathe and your sister is calling for dinner.

Namjoon gets frustrated and he tells don't forget later we will continue and go get freshen up and lets have dinner together ♥️🤍.

Jin nods his head and he kind blushed because it was his first kiss.

Namjin both came to dinner table and they were having dinner together.

Kate
Jin the food is really tasty and I love it,jin I tell you can open restaurant for sure, it will be hit.

Jin was thinking about noona said.

Jin
Thank you noona.

Kate
Welcome jin..

Mrs Kim
He really has magic in his hands..

Kate
Yes mom.

After having dinner they were going to room.

Kate
Jin I am happy that namjoon is changing and hope he and mom will talk with each other.

Jin
Nonna I am sorry but still I am asking why is mom and namjoon not talking to each other.

Kate
Jin your this house son in law and you should know everything.
We were very poor jin and our parents could not afford for education and namjoon started to work very young age and he also completed his education and he helped in mine also ,he used to work day and night so that our family will be able to eat food everyday.
Namjoon always wanted to become business man and he admired John one of the top most business man.
He joined their company and he worked hard in that company but John was not good man he always threatened people to give him money and namjoon found out that he was working in fraud company and John escaped taking all the people money and the members came near our house for asking money and when they couldn't get money they beat namjoon and while saving him my dad got killed in that riots.
So mom got angry and scolded him and started to ignore him she thinks because of him dad died,then he completely changed,he became emotionaless,cold,his anger.
Later he found John and beat him and gave back all money to members and he started his own company and your ex father in law always troubled him but still he crushed everybody and he stands today where he is.
Jin I know your marriage but I feel you both are destined and can bring my brother back and please give this marriage chance, don't think I am forcing you but it would be happy,if you both stayed together and make small jinne and joonie.

Jin
Don't worry nonna,I will never leave namjoon.

Kate
Thank you and good night.

Jin
Good night and goes to room.

Namjoon
What were you were doing.

Jin
Nothing joon sorry namjoon.

Namjoon
It's ok you can,he pulled him on the bed and he started kissing him,after kiss namjoon hugged him and slept..