episode 7

Jin comes to the namjoon office.

Jin
Namjoon you called me.

Namjoon
Yes ,sign these papers.

Jin reads the papers and its marriage documents.

Jin
Impossible,I am not going to marry you.

Namjoon
I am not asking for your permission, you have to sign these papers and everything will be alright or else pay 90millions

Jin
Namjoon that is impossible for me.

Namjoon.
Why you're ex husband is billionaire,I am sure he would kept some money for your future.

Jin
Namjoon I can't and believe me there is no wrong from my side.

Namjoon
Or else make your company in my name or be ready to go for jail.

Jin
Namjoon please..

Namjoon
Jin I investigated that pic was circulated from your phone, I have evidence so I can file a complaint on you.

Jin
Was shocked when namjoon showed him the proof,I think some mistake his happened but believe me there was never I could hurt you.

Namjoon
Are you signing or call cop

Jin thought sometime and he agreed for the marriage.

Jin
I will sign the papers.

Namjoon
Good.

They both go to church and exchange rings and namjoon pulled Jin and kissed him on his lips and made Jin to sign the marriage papers.

Namjoon
Welcome to hell Mrs Kim Namjoon ,be ready for everything.

Jin
Was silently crying and everywhere there was photo and news about them.

Mr Park
Jin your such a slut,I disown you as my son,he was about to slap.

Namjoon
Stopped him and said he is my husband and dare anyone insult or beat him.
He put his hand around Jin waist and said Kim seokjin is husband of Kim Namjoon.

Tae was happy for his hyung and saw Yoongi,it was love at first sight for tae.

Jin
Dad you will know the truth one day.

Namjoon
Jin come let's go.

Namjoon bring Jin to his house and Mrs Kim was very happy for him.

Mrs Kim
Namjoon go inside and I wanted to talk to Jin.

Namjoon
Sure Mrs Kim.

Jin was observing how Namjoon was talking to his mom and he came to know that Their dynamics is not good.

Mrs Kim
Come soon ,sit here.

Jin nods and sit beside her.

Mrs Kim
Son I don't know who did this but I really loved you and I know my son is jerk but he gets angry very easily,I know and truly believe you that you didn't do any mistake but all the evidence are against you, don't worry truth will always win son,just have patience.

Jin
Thank you mom, sorry aunty.

Mrs Kim
You can call me mom son.

Namjoon
Jin come to room.

Jin goes to namjoon room.

Namjoon
Close the door Jin.

Jin close the door and sat in the couch and namjoon was sitting in bed.

Jin
Namjoon believe me,I really didn't do anything to tarnish your image.

Namjoon
Keep quiet now listen.

Jin
Ok tell me.

Namjoon
Because of you I lost so many deals but don't worry I will gain it back, you have to work as my assistant and you also can work in your company.
No meeting Mr Park, you meet any members from park family I don't have problem but not Mr park.

Jin
Namjoon please..

Namjoon
Jin remember one thing I have saved you from complaining and because of you I lost important deal, you know what I casually hugged you,never in my life I thought that will be my worst mistake.
And I don't know anything you have to work for me, you know to cook, from now on you will be my assistant.
Jin if you prove yourself innocent I will immediately ask you sorry and divorce you.

Jin
What... your assistant Yoongi.

Namjoon
He will but he has his own work to do,you have to do all my work,is it ok.

Jin
Yes namjoon.

Namjoon
Good,go and fresh up and sleep, don't think I will forgive you easily,now the game has started,be ready for everything.

Jin went silently to the rest room and he cried.
Later he freshen up and came to sleep but namjoon pulled him and he hugged tightly and slept.

Jin
I am sorry but believe me I have nothing done to make you spoil your image.