episode 16🔞

Namjoon was telling Jin you should have gone with your father Jin.

Jin
Shut up and listen to me,I love you namjoon and I wanted to stay with you forever and I know I may not be your wish but for sure I will keep you happy forever, Never betray or cheat you.

Namjoon just pushed Jin to bed and he removed his shirt and he attacked Jin lips and he was kissing him very hungrily and he was biting Jin lips and Jin was moaning because he was enjoying and Jin lips were bleeding and namjoon was licking his blood and he tore Jin shirt and he saw how beautiful he was looking.
Jin was feeling shy and he was covering himself with his hands and namjoon took out his hands and said don't hide and you belong to me and he started giving him wet kisses and he was marking him everywhere and saying, your mine and forever and he was playing with nipples which was hurting Jin.

Jin
Joon please it hurts and he still he was playing, sucking and biting and he saw the beautiful marks which is covered his whole body and he saw how Jin was messed under him.

He removed his pant and namjoon was completely naked and he removed Jin every clothing and Jin was shy and he wanted to close but namjoon said baby don't I wanted to see before I ruin it your pink hole, don't hide .

Jin was blushing and namjoon entered his length in one go and Jin was feeling pain as it's is first time and namjoon can see blood bleeding and he asked him it's your first time.
Yes he said and namjoon was happy,I am his first, it's hurting namjoon, don't worry it will just for sometime and later you will be in heaven baby .
Jin nods his head and namjoon started to thrust him slowly and he felt Jin adjusted and he started fucking him like a beast and Jin was covering his mouth not to moan and because namjoon was fucking him like a beast..
Namjoon
Why are you covering your mouth baby.

Jin
Joon ahhhh because I don't want anybody to hear sound,Jin was not able to form sentence as he was literally enjoying being fucked so hard.

Namjoon
Baby you can because it's sound proof.

Jin was moaning and screaming his name and namjoon was very happy to listen to Jin moaning and he was continuously hitting Jin prostate and he hold Jin waist tightly and he was fucking him and Jin laid back in bed and he was holding the mattress tightly, namjoon was giving him hard thrust and namjoon took Jin one leg and put on his shoulder and he was fucking him, Jin's moan was so pleasant to namjoon that he was not ready to leave Jin and he was beating continuously his prostate and Jin can feel that his walls are stretched completely ,he made Jin to sit on his lap and he was fucking him and Jin had tears in his eyes ,Jin wanted to come but namjoon told him to hold and Jin was not able to hold because of ouverstimulation and he came on namjoon and gave tight slap on his ass .and said who told you to come.

Jin
I am not able to hold joonie....ahhh ahhh.

He turned Jin and made him sleep on stomach and he was fucking him baby I am going to come, namjoon came inside Jin and he spilled his seeds inside Jin and he can feel hot inside,Jin was happy and he said I can feel you inside Joon,he made Jin to sit on his lap and he was kissing him and thrusting him.
Jin enjoyed the kiss and namjoon pulled out and he could see Jin blood on bed and Jin feeling severe pain and it was uncontrollable and he was crying in pain ,he dressed Jin and he immediately took him to hospital and they took him to ward

Namjoon.
How is my husband?

Doctor
Sir come to my cabin.

Namjoon and doctor went to the cabin and spoke.

Namjoon
Sir what happened.

Doctor
It's Jin first time?.

Namjoon
Yes doctor and we did roughly.

Doctor
Nothing to worry because it's his first time,so he kind felt pain and it was bleeding,so don't worry he will be alright and he will be having little pain , just keep him warm and he is perfectly alright,he might need bed rest and he will take time to walk.

Namjoon
Thank you doctor.

Namjoon came to ward and he saw Jin was sleeping peacefully.

Namjoon
Jin...

Jin
What doctor said?.

Namjoon
Nothing to worry Jin,I love you from the start when we met in church ,I took out all your information and I was happy that you're single,I must say that hugging you was the good thing happened in my life 😊♥️, stay with me forever and let's have our family.

Jin immediately hugged him and he was angry.

Jin
But you wanted to divorce me.

Namjoon
I thought you won't believe me,do you remember i said if you're innocent and proven right I would divorce you.

Jin
But still and you were ready to send me with dad and you didn't try to stop,he was crying.

Namjoon
Jin I am sorry, you know I have trust issues,I felt to stop you,I felt I am not worth for you, you know I was very happy that you came back 🩵.

Jin
Next time you try to send me and I will slap you.

Namjoon.
That can be done and I am not going to leave you Jin , you will be with me forever and I am happy to spend entire my life with you Jin, please never leave me.

Jin took his hand and said I won't leave you joon until my last breath 😊💜💜 he kissed him and namjoon deepen kiss and he kissed Jin's forehead 💝😊.

The nurse came and said you can go home.

Namjoon picked Jin and went out of the hospital happily ever after ♥️.

They later went home and said the news and his parents were happy for the couple 💖💝.

Namjoon got call from the police station and he said that I need to go to the police.

Jin
I will come with you namjoon.

Namjoon
No Jin you take rest and I will come back.

Jin
No I will accompany you, please...

Kate let him come namjoon...

Namjoon come let's go , they both went to the station.

Namjoon was bit nervous and he was holding Jin hand tightly.