1714 words

°•°~°•°𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥°•°~°•°

"EAT IT! EAT IT! EAT IT! EAT IT!" The crowd chanted as Flash held a kid upside down, pressing his face into his spaghetti.

"Eat your vegetables, Gordan! C'mon!" Flash yelled as the crowed chanted, "C'mon!"

Peter rushes through the crowed as Flash pressures him to take a picture. Such an asshole.

"C'mon Parker! TAKE A PICTURE!" Flash smiles as Peter scowls and rolls his eyes, "Take a picture!"

"I'm not gonna take a picture. Put him down man."

"C'mon! Take the picture, Parker."

"Put him down, Flash."

"Take a picture!"

"Put him down." Peter sighs and yells, "EUGENE!"

The crowd chants die down into oohs, hoping a fight was gonna happen. Stupid, stupid, Peter. Always getting into trouble and the only thing keeping him up is his grades...

The crowd's oohs and aahs are replaced by gasps as Flash starts to punch Peter, he falls to the grown and walks up to him threateningly.

"Flash!" Cassie yells out and walks up to him, "Bells about to ring and you only need like, what...one more tardy to get detention? I suggest you get to class instead of picking fights with other people."

"And what are you gonna do about it?"

"Oh, nothing." She smiles as Peter groans, getting back up, "But what are your parents going to do when they find out you're picking fights again?"

 Flash scoffs and gets to class.

"Thanks, Cassie." Peter smiles, picking up his broken camera.

"No problem, Pete. Need me to fix your camera?" She offers in a kind tone. Cassie never minded fixing up Peter's stuff.

"Nah. It's good." Peter says as he smiles at Cassie's kind words. Lately, he felt his insides flutter and turn warm around Cassie. He had always liked her in a platonic way but there were these little moments when he wasn't so sure...

"Sure about that?" She jokes as she holds out her hand to inspect his camera. He sighs mockingly and gives it to her, "Seems like you have a big crush on Gwendy."

"SHH! Shut up, dude!"

"Don't 'dude' me! It's true!" She laughs as Peter takes his hand off and rolls his eyes.

"Please. I-"

"Just joking, just joking." She says and give his camera back, "It's kinda broken. Kinda."

°•⟦🕷️⟧•°

"WE'RE HOME!" Peter yells as he opens the door, Cassie following him.

"Who's 'we'.." Aunt May looks up from her chopped up vegetables to see Cassie standing in the doorway.

"Hey, Aunt May." Cassie smiles.

"Oh, Cassie!" Aunt may smiles as she pulls Cassie into a giant hug, "Oh it's been so long! How are your parents doing?"

"Dad's fine..." Cassie smiles, "Ma's working late but we all manage."

"What are we having for dinner?" Peter asks.

"Spaghetti and meatballs." Aunt May says happily, continueing to chop up the vegetables.

"You serious..." Peter sighs, opening the fridge.