1575 words

°•°~°•°𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙°•°~°•°

I hum to myself as I sketch Peter's face, until suddenly he's on the top of the subway ceiling, a bottle of beer flying to the ground.

"Disgusting! Now I smell like beer..." a woman complains as she tries to air out her shirt. Peter drops down and I quickly start ripping out pieces of paper from my sketchbook to dry off the woman's shirt.

"I'm so sorry about my friend...he's...an athlete...?" I say, trying to make up an excuse as the woman's shirt starts to dry a bit.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that..." Peter mutters as he awkwardly places his hand on the woman's shirt, trying to diffuse up the tension. He pulls back but his hand doesn't budge, it's sticking to her shirt stubbornly.

"Peter...let go..." I say as I try to tug it off. God...this is so damn embarrassing...

"Get your hand off her." A man says with a scornful glare.

"Hey. This wouldn't be happening if you hadn't balanced your...stupid beer bottle on his head on the first place, asshole..." I defend Peter and the man glares at me aggravatingly.

"I'm trying to get my hand..." Peter says and get pushed by the man, the woman's shirt rips off and I gasp, shrugging off my sweatshirt to give to the woman.

"Peter! Calm down..." I say, placing my hand on his shoulder and shaking him awake from his trance. He seems to now be stuck to the pole.

"Are you kidding me?!" The man yells as the few people on the train start to snicker, "Are you freaking kidding me?!"

The man swings a punch at me and, and again, on instinct I dodge it quickly. I duck as the man topples onto a seat.

"Man, I'm sorry!" Peter yells guiltily.

"What the hell?!" I yell as I feel a sharp sting hit the back of my head and yelp in pain.

"Cassie-"

I snap my head back autonomously, striking his nose. I widen my eyes and cover my mouth. "Oh my god! I'm so so sorry!"

Suddenly, it all goes by like a blur. Me and Peter. In a train fight. A man breaks Peter's skateboard as I hastily gather into my backpack. I heave it onto my shoulders as I yank Peter off the pole. He yanks off I accidently unscrew the pole on the floor and hitting people by accident.

What the hell was happening?!

°•⟦🕷️⟧•°

I thought about what had happened earlier today as I watered my plants. The sun slowly dipped down, making my room shine with golden light. The plants were in need of some water as they look particularly dry.

The doorbell suddenly rings throughout the house. I sigh and place the cup of water on the counter, leaving the plants to dry out in the sun for a bit. I quickly race downstairs to get the door and meet a familiar face.

"Hey, Peter!" I smile before letting him in.

"I think somethings happened." Peter says as he kicks off his shoes.

"I mean, obviously! YOU just don't stick to ceilings or poles or...shirts!" I say, running my hands through my hair.

"I mean... I did get bitten...by one of the spider's in the lab...I think?" Peter muttered to himself, "Yes! It was the spider! The spider bit me and something happened..."

"I don't think I was bitten by..." I wave of realization hit me, "Shit!"

"What?" Peter frowns, "What is it?"