1442 words

°•°~°•°𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦°•°~°•°

Cassie awoke to a sharp pain in her chest. She looked up to see Peter cradling her, his arms snaked around her waist as she felt his breath against her neck.

She sighed as she lightly pushed Peter's arm off, getting up from the bed quietly in order not to disturb Peter's sleep. She opened her dresser drawer to change into a different outfit as she creaked open the door to the bathroom and locked it quickly.

Cassie took off her shirt as it peeled off of her, drenched in sewage water and blood. She resisted the urge to gag as she inspected it.

Her wounds weren't deep and they had healed slightly as there was still blood but a small grazed cuts on her chest. The wound was still there and hurt like hell but if she drained enough energy from the sun, she was sure that it would heal in a week.

'Hopefully.'

Cassie thought it wasn't that bad and took a look at her suit that was hung up on the towel hanger. It was dried with blood and dirt and she didn't even know how she could wash it without her mother noticing.

But, her mother wasn't really around that much so Cassie really didn't need to worry about it anyways. She sighed and tried to bandage her chest wound, she wrapped the gauze around her chest and used bandage tape to tape it in.

She just hoped it was tight enough for it not to fall but not tight enough to constrict her breathing. She slipped on a loose black shirt and grey sweatpants.

She tied up her hair and washed her face of the blood and dirt. She would have to shower later this afternoon.

Cassie clicked off the light, opening the door and jumping as she caught Peter mid way through trying to unlock the window lock.

"Hey." He smiled. Cassie frowned and came over to him, shooing him off as she opened the window.

"I swear, Aunt May is going to have a heart attack when she sees you. Let me come with you, it'll ease the yelling." Cassie offers, hoping to spend more time with Peter.

"Yeah? I mean... yeah. That'll... that'll be nice..." Peter mumbles.

"So... we aren't gonna talk about last night?" Cassie raises her eyebrows expectantly.

"Well... I, u-uh, obviously we, we... kissed."

"Yes Peter. I know. I was there." Cassie laughed at Peter's flustered state.

"And uh... we... w-we both like eachother, right?"

"Yes..."

"So... I've liked you f-for some time now and I was wondering if... you'dbemygirlfriend?" His voice raised higher as Cassie clicked open the locked window.

"Say that again?"

"Uh.... I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend... If... you'll have me?" Peter asks, looking away from Cassie.

"Peter, I don't go kissing my bestfriends because I don't like them." Cassie beamed.

"So... it's a yes?"

"Yes."

"Great." Peter said with a goofy grin.

"Cool." Cassie smiled.

"How's your... your uh... injuries?" Peter asked awkwardly.

"There not so bad. Healed up a bit but still hurts like hell. Bandaged them up as much as I could so hopefully they don't leak through..." Cassie frowned.