1661 words

°•°~°•°𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣°•°~°•°

Everyday was pretty similar. They'd end up on social media or the news for catching someone they mistakened for the man that killed Uncle Ben.

"Peter. We're famous." Cassie grumbled as she showed him another post of her and Peter on the roof, sitting down next to eachother with Peter's head on Cassie's shoulder. The post tag says 'The vigilante lovers.'

"Bull shit isn't it..." She grumbled as she put her phone in her pocket.

"Well it's a good thing I didn't take off my mask, right?" Peter asks.

"We still haven't caught him..." Cassie muttered as she walked with Peter into school. "It's been a month..."

Peter and Cassie walk around the school as they both here some people talking about them.

"Yes but what about the girl superhero! Have we even have any proof that she can actually absorb anything?"

"Well, shes usually so sluggish from the videos I've seen but whenever they catch someone, she's more prone to catch them. That's a piece of evidence that's valid."

"Come on. You know better than anyone that the weight of the bob on any pendulum has no effect on swing speed."

Peter and Cassie exchange a smirking glance before they continue on walking through the couttyard in order to make it to class.

°•⟦🕷️⟧•°

"SO you got a new suit?" Cassie smirks as she gestured to his new and improved spider suit.

"Yes I did." Peter shrugged, "What about you?"

"Well, I did sew something for me..." Cassie says sheepishly as she gestures to her new suit. It was a black and skin tight with gold stripes running from the sides. It had a black cloak that hooked onto the suit and she had her magnetic shoes that looked a bit less tackier.

"You don't have a mask?" Peter asks, "I mean, I love the suit! It's very you but no mask?"

"I've got a mask, silly." Cassie laughs as she puts on her black mask and clips the cloak on her shoulders, "I really like the cloak."

"Why do you need the cloak anyways?" Peter asks curiously.

"Well, I found that absorbing only works when I touch people and I can't release energy that well, so I designed the cloak to hide..." She pulls out a black walking stick, "This. It's collapsable and the cloak has pockets!"

"Thats cool. So you can... fuse your energy with this instead for long range attacks, right?" Peter confirms and Cassie nods in response.

"I've yet to try it out but I thought this might be a good idea. Just gotta make sure I don't accidently burn or break this." Cassie chuckled.

Peter gets a phone call from Aunt May before looking up. He glances at Cassie before hanging up and standing up.

"Look." Peter says and Cassie follows his gaze, a man that looked similar to the guy that robbed the gas station is walking down the street.

Cassie nods as Peter jumps off, swinging down as Cassie slides down the building, usuing the energy she was creating to slide off easily.

She hit the ground with a thud, landing on her feet as Peter landed next to her quietly. They creep up into the car that the manw as going in and sit.

They wait for a while before Peter clears his throat, the man turns around, whipping his ehad around to meet two teenagers.

"You know, if you're trying to steal a car, you shouldn't dress like you're tryna steal a car." Peter says and Cassie nods along with him.