Dear readers!

Dear readers,
I know you all must be waiting for next chapter, but I want to inform you all that after this I am not going to post next chapter of the book.

It is not that I didn't wrote new chapter but it is that I don't want to publish it because I feel that my storyline is weak and predictable even the dialogues are very weak.

But still you all liked my story the positive response made me so happy honestly it was all unexpected, I didn't thought people would shower this much love.

I wasn't even in mood to write this and post but few days back I received comments saying that please upload next chapter and then I felt that atleast you all deserve to know that I am not writing this book further.

I also left YumHaj fanpage infact I left all my fanpages maybe I lost my interest in everything now even my college has began so I don't get enough time to make edits and posts.

I miss my old self who used to love editing, editing was my peace whenever I used to hear a song that time I used decide what scenes would be perfect in edits.

But I feel everything has changed or maybe I can't be a writer even though I want to be.

Falling for enemy is so special to me infact even I my mind I have decided what would be the ending but whenever I read my book i feel that maybe I am not good enough in writing maybe I can't make you all happy because I don't upload daily once my reader said to me if i upload late updates people would loose their interest in my story but it didn't happen you guys still loved my story and I am so grateful for all you love.

Maybe this is just a phase of 'i lost my interest in everything' i know this too shall pass but I am not confident enough to post 14th chapter of story, what if you all didn't liked it.

Or maybe I am just scared of being Judged.
I don't know exactly what to do but if i feel to write then first I will complete writing to whole story and then I'll upload it so there.

Till then thankyou & love you all

~treasure💕