10

I walked out of my boss office, finally off work.

I stretched as I walked to my car. I was ready to see what this nigga wanted and take a fat ass nap at the crib.

Of course, Cas was waiting by my car.

"What's up?" I nodded, unlocking the car with a yawn.

"You sleepy?" He questioned as he got in.

"Yeah." I said as I hopped in, immediately starting the car.

"Nigga. I didn't even tell you where we was going." He chuckled. "You tryna get rid of me?"

"Nah. Just tired."

He nodded. "Just go to my house."

I put on the radio and pulled out the parking lot. He got that I wasn't in the mood to talk so we ain't talk to whole ride.

When we got in front of his house, I parked expecting him to get out.

"C'mon nigga." He said, getting out the car.

Maybe it's just me being tired today, but I didn't know I was going inside this nigga house.

But I ain't really have it in me to complain like I usually would.

I got out the car and locked it before walking to where he was standing in front of the house.

He unlocked the door and let me go in first. Fuck he think he a gentlemen or some?

I mean, his crib wasn't bad though. Normal shit in a normal house. It just didn't have a upstairs.

"Yo shit nice." I mumbled.

"Appreciate it." He grinned.

"So uh why you invite me over here?"
I asked him as I watched him go into the kitchen.

He started laughing as he pulled out all these pots and pans and shit.

"Nigga. I ain't invite you nowhere. Invite means there was an option. You ain't have no choice, nigga."

I rolled my eyes. "Then why I'm here smart ass."

"You still owed me that date so here yo black ass is." He was talking while moving around the kitchen. He was pulling stuff out the fridge, out the cabinets.

I sucked my teeth. "What yo gay ass gon cook for a nigga or som?"

"Duh. Don't forget you a gay ass nigga too."

I rolled my eyes. He did have a point. I was alone in another nigga house as he cooked me food. Gay ass hell.

"You mind if I sit on yo couch?" I asked after a while.

"Nigga go head. What's mine is yours."

Why he being so damn nice? He making it hard for me to keep hating his annoying ass.

I nodded and sat on his couch. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table.

Before I could even turn the tv on, I had dozed off.

"Yo, Darius." Someone called. "Darius, nigga. Wake yo ass up!"

"Hm?" I hummed, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up.

"You fell asleep. Ion wanna wake you but I ain't want yo food to get cold." Casius said in a soft voice.

"Ight." I stretched and looked him to see him smiling at me.

"What, nigga? Why you cheesing so much?"

He just looked away and scurried to the kitchen to make me a plate.