5

"Ayo, cuz!" Vonte shouted from across the street. I rolled my eyes as his big ass started jogging over to where I was.

After Cas and his niggas left, I reported it to boss. He was surprised I got it done so quick.

I was, too. I thought that nigga was gon start something, but he just walked away. Either he a scary ass nigga or he got something up his sleeve. Either way, ion trust his ass.

I was doing my regular patrol after that. Luckily, Vonte dumb ass came on my break.

"What's up, cuz?" He asked, dapping me up.

"I'm good, my nigga." I said dapping him back. "I'm on break. Why you on this side of the city though?"

There was two crews who ran the drug circuit in my city. 23rd down was 7 hundred territory. 21st and Jefferson up was 33 money territory. Uncle James lived right on Jefferson Ave so naturally, Von did all his trapping on that side of the city.

I didn't really care about none of this shit though. That's why I work on 23rd. So long as you can fight, no one mess with you too bad. That's why nobody fuck with me.

Devonte on the otherhand should stay where nobody will fuck with him. Not saying he can't fight. He just make a lot of stupid decisions.

"I'm just making a run right quick. You on't gotta worry bout me, cuz." He smiled wide.

"You a lying ass nigga, man. You always into some, so I'm always worried bout yo ass." I grumbled.

"Ight, Ight. You got me." He took a blunt out his pocket and started lighting it.

I looked at him crazy. He just held it out to me. "You wanna hit?"

I rolled my eyes. "Nigga duh. Just not at my post, dumb ass nigga."

I looked around and spotted the chinese joint we always go to. "Come on. We can smoke over there."

He nodded, still holding out the blunt towards me. I took a couple puffs as we walked.

Of course, we wasn't gon smoke inside, just on the side of the building. Just as we were in front of the shop, passing the blunt, his ass walked out.

Bro, I swear I'm so tired of seeing this nigga. I chose to ignore him, going to me and Von spot and passing Von the blunt. But of course, Cas followed.

He started laughing. "So now we don't know each other. That's wild, my nigga."

Vonte looked at him like he was crazy. "Fuck is you, nigga? Ayo, cuz, you know him or som. Why he talking to you like that?"

I wanted to ignore both them niggas, but I knew if I didn't say something them niggas was gonna keep going.

"Von, this that nigga from the club. Nigga from the club this my cousin, Vonte." I grumbled, snatching the blunt back.

"The same nigga that was on one? Ah yeah, run me my shit nigga." Von said, putting up his guard.

Cas just stood there, looking unbothered.

"The fuck? Fight me bitch ass nigga!" Von shouted. He was getting too serious. I should probably calm him down, even though that nigga do owe me my fade.

"Bruh, Von. Calm down." I grumbled, putting the blunt out.

"Nah, cuzzo. Tell this nigga put his hands up."

Cas was still unbothered. He's better than me because I could only hold myself back for so long.

"Ight. Nigga stop damn." I shouted. He den blew my high.

"We ight now. He cool people." I continued.

Von scoffed. He was still mad and probably still wanted to fuck his ass up, but he was calm enough.

"Man, whatever, cuz. You can keep the blunt. Imma head out." Von sighed before dapping me up.

"Ight. I'll see you." I nodded and watched as he crossed the street.

When he was gone, I sucked my teeth because I felt eyes in the side of my skull.

"Nigga you still here?" I asked him.

"Duh, dumb ass nigga." He grumbled.

I'm the dumb ass nigga, yeah okay. I just walked away. He done pissing me off today.

"Aye, my fault. I wanted to talk to you, real talk."

I turned around and looked at him. "Fuck you got to talk to me about?"

He looked away suddenly and mumbled something.

"Nigga what? Bro, stop wasting my time." I told him, getting angry.

"I said you owe me something, so uh let a nigga take you on a date." He still didn't look at me, but he spoke up enough for me to hear.

"You fucking with me right?" I scoffed. "I save you from getting yo ass whipped by my cousin, without even getting my ones. And yo ass sitting here fucking with me? Bet."

I started walking to my car. I was ready to go home at this point. I can't get a break from this nigga, man.

"No, hold up." He spoke from behind me. I felt hands on my arms, keeping me from moving forward.

I didn't say anything. I was seething mad. It was any talking anymore. It was throwing hands and nothing else.

"I ain't fucking with you, ight? I'm serious. Look let's just talk." He was basically begging.

I sighed. "Let me go." I said calmly.

He let me go without another word.

"We can talk when I get off." I silently went back to my post.

I really didn't care to say bye. I was still angry low-key. That's why yo ass keep showing up and annoying me cause a gay ass date? You gotta be fucking kidding me.

I'm surprised I ain't hit him that whole time. Ruined my whole fucking day with this shit, I should have rocked his ass.

I don't even know what we would talk about. Fuck I look like planning a date with a nigga I been into with since I met him.

I mean, I don't gotta girl right now. But I still ain't gay.

This shit just don't make sense to me.