21

James & Ben fits ^^

Benjamin been in my face all day. Normally, he'd come to the house about noon so we can eat lunch and lounge around the house. He worked from home, so he had a lot of time on his hands.

Today, he showed up earlier than usual: about 9 o'clock nearly right after Vonte left. He said he ain't have any cases today. I on't really know what the fuck his job is, but it's something with taxes.

We did the regular. I made him a plate and we talked for a bit. I told him how I told the boys about us and wanted to introduce him to the family.

The way he got up and hugged me was...it was like we had fallen in love all over again.

Of course, he was grinning ear to ear with his happy ass. After breakfast, he wanted us to go shopping for clothes. He wanted to match or something.

I really didn't like shopping or going out in general. I was a simple soul, if I didn't already have it, obviously I ain't need it.

Benjamin was like that too, except the times he wanted to spoil me like today. So after we ate, he took us shopping. It was more like Benjamin dragging me store to store and buying whatever the fuck.

I was tired ass hell when we got back, but Ben seemed happy.

Since we got home, I've been running around the kitchen. Mostly cooking.

"Baby, ion think you've breathed since we've been back. Relax." Benjamin said from his seat at the table.

I ignored him, going to set the table.

Before I knew it, he was behind me with his arms at my waist. Of course, he was big ass hell so I couldn't move and finish setting the table.

"James, I'm serious." He pecked my neck. "Relax a bit, everything'll go fine."

I sighed and relaxed in his arms. I guess he was right. I just can't help being nervous ass hell.

After all these years, I've finally told the boys about me and ben. Vonte took it easier than I thought, which surprised the fuck out of me. I still don't know how Darius will act though. And Benjamin was kind and intelligent but he threw people off. Mostly cause he was fucking gigantic.

I just hoped they accepted him into the family. Lord knows I couldn't live without Ben in my life.

"You wanna lay down?" Benjamin's voice called.

I was tired and probably just overthinking, but I still wanted everything to be perfect.

When I didn't say anything, I felt myself being lifted up.

"What the fuck Benjamin?" I shouted, as he started walking to my room.

"I'm not gonna have you streesing over nothing. You're probably tired anyway. So just lay down."

He placed me on the floor by the bed and hopped in, immediately getting comfortable.

He always gotta be fucking right, don't he?

I laid down next to him, even though my every bone wanted to finish setting up.

He put on a movie and that's how we laid for a few hours.

When 7 o'clock came, there was no door bell, door unlocking, nothing.

"Where the fuck is that boy?" I mumbled, trying to get out of bed but Ben still had his arms around me.

"Baby, calm down. Something probably came up." He was giving them the benefit of the doubt, which was normal for him, but fuck all that.

"Fuck that. This just isn't like Darius. Coming late, not telling me he won't be home. It's just not like him." I snapped.