Bonus 2

Wedding Details^^

(top - left to right) Men attire, Lady attire, Maela dress

(bottom - left to right) Darius Suit, Wedding Aesthetic, Casius Suit

5 years later
Darius

"Yo, I can't breathe in this tight ass shit." I said, pulling on the collar of this stiff ass vest they got on me.

The person that been adjusting it sighed. I know his ass was tired of me, but it ain't like I asked to be here either. "It's supposed to be like that, sir." He said.

"Ion give a fuck. I on't like it." I grumbled, just to get a smacked at the back of my head.

"Boy, act like you got some sense. Wrong with you?" Unc scolded.

I rolled my eyes. I ain't agree to all this. Not to the nigga that been stabbing me with a sewing needle all damn morning, having to get up at the asscrack of dawn, having on this tight ass suit, then having to be away from my baby? Yeah, this some bullshit.

"Don't nobody wanna do all this extra shit." I grumbled, flinching a bit. I was expecting Unc to hit my ass again with his heavy handed ass. But I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder instead.

"You'll be ight." Ben deep voice spoke up, giving me a reassuring squeeze. "Your uncle wanted the best for you and Casius. Besides, getting married posed to be fun. Lighten up, Darius."

I sucked my teeth, but didn't say anything back. Ben was always tryna make the best outta shit. Always postive and wise and shit. So I could never be mad at him forreal. Unc hated that I always listened when Ben said some. Unc just be annoying the fuck outta me.

It went silent for a second.

I ain't make a move to say nothing else. I been on one since I got up, so they was probably happy as hell that I shut up. I mean, in my defense, Unc and nem was at my fucking door ready to go. Mind you it gotta be like 4 of 5 o'clock in the morning. I couldn't even get my morning nut off, so they shoulda knew I was gone be lit all day.

"Y'all get off, Cuzzo. His ass just nervous." Vonte dumb ass spoke up.

Now, why that nigga say some stupid shit like that? His dumb ass was probably just playing, tryna get me to say some. But, still fuck nerves. I'd just ain't wanna be here.

I sucked my teeth. "Nigga, stop playing."

He started cackling. His dumb ass was laughing so hard he almost fell over the counter he was sitting on.

"Yo, cuzzo, gotta be lying. Yo ass been on one since we left the house, cuz." He said when he caught his breath.

And nigga I wonder why? Y'all den interrupted my peace with this bullshit.

I won't lie and say I didn't know they was doing this though. I mean, I knew Unc and Cas had to be plotting some cause Cas been talking bout getting married for months. And with Unc being extra and Ben spoiling the fuck outta him, I shoulda known some shit was gon happen that I didn't like. But still.

I took a deep breath, before I pushed this nigga off me to swing on Von. "Von, quit fucking talking to me, bro." I grunted instead.

"Cuzzo, ain't gon bang bout it tho." His crazy ass was still cackling.

Imma have to ignore that nigga, cause I'm not inna playing mood today.