2

sunshineseungminnie
231231 | 01:26
[unedited]

sunshineseungminnie 231231 | 01:26[unedited]

-

-

the sunlight peeked right through the messily closed curtains as his alarm blasted through his bedroom.

ha turned around, his hand reaching for his phone to turn off that annoying alarm he had been bearing for the last 15 minutes. he groaned as he forced his body up, rubbing his eyes.

the pounding headache was still very much prominent.

what did i had to do today...?

with the distracting headache and his phone tightly in his grip, he tried his best to remember the schedule he made yesterday night. his condition really depended day by day. sometimes, it was a little worst than the other. on better days he didn't had to rely on his phone to remember what he had to do for today. heck, he was already lucky he charged it last night.

to do list
- wear the clothes on the chair
- go to the bathroom and brush your teeth
- wash your hair and face
- eat breakfast that i prepared
- don't forget to bring the following things = wallet, jacket, keys, phone and a snack
- head out of the door by 8 am

he sighed, wishing for days that he didn't needed his stupid phone to rely on. hao just wished he was normal for once. without time to waste, he swung his legs over the bed, legs dangling right of the side and there he went, starting his day.

-

having the strict same schedule daily was extremely important to him, nothing could go differently or else he would turn into a mess. it was a way to have the feeling he knew what he was doing and a little independence he had been craving for.

hao, with a determined stride, navigated the damp streets under the soft touch of the rain. the familiar scent of wet asphalt and the soothing sound of droplets hitting his bright blue umbrella accompanied him on his journey to the cafe. with his phone firmly in his hand with the navigation, he made his way there.

as he approached the entrance, he reached for his keys in his little bag, his heart sank. panic set in as he patted his pockets again, realizing with a growing sense of dread that his keys were nowhere to be found.