9

sunshineseungminnie
240312 | 08:03
[unedited]

sunshineseungminnie 240312 | 08:03[unedited]

-

-

recent events have been throwing hao into a whole confusing state. the boy had been trying his best to push the odd assumptions aside, he was way to happy now. everything seemed to go like he wanted. he had great people around him that showed nothing but support and leant a hand whenever he needed it.

hanbin, an individual that helped him go through life. he was someone that painted his empty canvas to a colourful art.

hao was grateful and so happy but right now, he's just confused.

"wait, hanbin," hanbin held him tightly, his finger wrapped around his wrist. hao's concerned voice cut through the tense atmosphere as he stopped them midway. "can you stop for a second?" hao was struggling to breath due to the speed the latter was walking in. it was obvious he was severely out of shape, something he had mentally set on his 2024 resolutions that will probably be forgotten after a week.

he gently freed his arm from his grasp and looked at the younger with furrowed brows. hanbins breaths also came in short, ragged gasps as he tried to compose himself. he glanced over his shoulder, half-expecting the old woman to have followed them. "ah, she's giving me weird vibes." he muttered, his voice trembling slightly.

hao studied his face, noticing the sheen of sweat on his forehead and the way his hands trembled ever so slightly. "i didn't notice anything unusual," hao admitted, his own confusion growing. "but if you're freaked out, we can leave. let's get out of here."

as they hurried away from the dark park, hao couldn't help but shake the feeling of unease that lingered in the pit of his stomach.

hanbin glanced anxiously at hao, his concern for him outweighing his own unease. "look, i really think i should walk you home. it's not safe for you to go alone after... after what just happened," he insisted, his voice tinged with urgency.

but hao shook his head stubbornly. "i'll be fine! besides, it's not like we're far from my place. i can make it back on my own," he replied, though there was a hint of uncertainty in his tone.