14

sunshineseungminnie
070524 | 22:54
[unedited]

sunshineseungminnie 070524 | 22:54[unedited]

-

-

hao slowly blinked his eyes open, wincing as the sunlight filtered through the curtains, assaulting his throbbing head. with a groan, he attempted to sit up. but the headache yanked him down immediately. he groaned once more, squirming in the soft blankets to only realise that something was terribly wrong.

the fabric under his touch felt so soft. he opened one eye slightly, just to see the blank covered blankets staring back at him.

this wasn't his room.

panic surged through him as he looked around, trying to piece together the events of the previous night. the memories were fuzzy, like trying to see through fog. he remembered drinking, lots of it, at the bar with jiwoong and gunwook. but after that, everything became a blur.

with growing dread, he surveyed the unfamiliar surroundings. the room was neat and tidy, but it definitely wasn't his. the dark wallpaper in his sight, suddenly, he felt awake - that goddamn scare. he kept his eyes on the unfamiliar objects that decorated the room prettily.

that's when something caught his eyes, the many pictures in his room. his heart sank as the realization hit him.

he was in gunwook's apartment.

but that wasn't the worst of it.

hao glanced down at himself, only to feel a breeze travelling under the blankets on his delicate skin and to find that the bright pink underwear was staring right back at him under the thin sheet covering him. his clothes were nowhere to be seen.

panic coursed through him, mixing with the pounding headache. what had he done last night? and why was he in gunwook's apartment without any clothes?

"oh. my . god." he stated out loud, his hand travelling through his messy hair.

frantically, he searched the room, hoping to find some clue, any clue would do, as to what had happened. but all he found was his phone lying on the floor beside the bed.