15

sunshineseungminnie
160524 | 00:51
[unedited]

sunshineseungminnie 160524 | 00:51[unedited]

.

hao and gunwook strolled down the bustling streets of seoul, it was pretty cold - what isn't unusual when its almost december. the streets were already decorated like christmas is around the corner. the city is ready and welcoming the festive season when its not even in a month time.

he didnt liked the christmas season for some reason. something in him wants to scrap the holiday as a whole, cursing out the many reindeer lights he passed by. salty, yeah, thats what he is.

as they walked, gunwook couldn't help but notice the slight shivering in haos delicate shoulders.

"cold?" gunwook said, nudging him gently.

it wasn't a secret that the boy runs cold 24/7 no matter which season accompanied him. he shook his head - even though his body already gave away the real answer. without a beat passing, gunwook had wrapped his own fluffy scarf around the latter.

gunwook smelled nice, like really nice. the strong and manly fragrance was pleasant.

''something you want to do?''

there are many things he wants to do. preferably just disappear but that wouldn't be a very acceptable answer. instead he just shrugged. ''anything is fine for me.''

gunwook, being the young soul he is, immediately seemed to come up with an idea. he gave a big smile without saying anything.

look, there is hao again. trusting a practical stranger for dragging him around. does he even learn?

their first stop was a bustling arcade, filled with flashing lights and the sound of laughter. the moment they stepped inside, they were greeted by an overwhelming amount of sounds - electronic beeps, cheerful music, and the excited chatter of players.

gunwook's eyes lit up as he looked at the many colorful game machines. "let's start with the dance game!" he exclaimed, tugging hao along.

hao followed, but as they approached the dance machine, the vibrant lights and pulsating music began to lift his spirits. gunwook inserted coins into the machine, and they stepped onto the dance platform, facing the screen.