⇂ᘔ

sunshineseungminnie
120724 | 16:59
[unedited]

sunshineseungminnie 120724 | 16:59[unedited]

-

-

hao was still down ever since how hanbin treated him at the cafeteria. the memory played in his mind like a broken record, each replaying moment making him cringe. but why though? hao was the one intruding his space and forcing himself in it. this was his payback.

it was his fault that he thinks everyone will like him but as the class president, hao felt an immense pressure to be perfect, to always maintain his composure. but that day, he had felt small and humiliated.

staying late at school had become a refuge of sorts. it gave him an excuse to avoid the bustling hallways where he might run into hanbin - not that this was the only reason.

"good work," he stated at the three other fellow students. "let's continue tomorrow."

they all hastily agreed before rushing out of there. it was late and everyone seemed tired anyways.

this was his sign to leave as well, he stood up and tidied the place before leaving. he stretched his body as he let the soft breeze travel through his body. it was already dark outside, with the sun leaving its spot for today.

he loves it. the stars are almost appearing again.

the night air was cool as hao finally left the school. every step he took was somehow heavier than the other. he sighed.

how did something this stupid ruin his day? it didn't mattered! - that was something he tried to convince himself. hao thought for a second, he might just be privileged to the point that no one has ever treated him this way.

thoughts and thoughts filled up his brain, he sighed. the streets were empty, very empty, with barely to no one there to accompany him. that might be for the best.

but it was then he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags. a flicker of his usual kindness sparked within him, and he approached her.

"let me help you, ma'am," hao said softly, taking the heavy bags from her frail hands.