10

sunshineseungminnie
240407 | 00:28
[unedited]

sunshineseungminnie 240407 | 00:28[unedited]

-

-

hanbin returned to his room after his shower, feeling refreshed and ready to relax. however, as he entered the room, he was surprised to find hao standing near the drawer where he had hidden that little box. His heart skipped a beat, panic rising within him as he struggled to keep his composure.

"hao?" hanbin greeted, forcing a casual tone despite the nerves that fluttered in his chest. "what are you up to?"

hao turned to face him, a slight flush of embarrassment coloring his cheeks as he hastily closed the drawer. "oh, hey," he replied, his voice tinged with unease. "i was just... uh, looking for your skincare. it wasn't in your night stand."

"ah, right," he suddenly remembered that during the cleaning process he must've put it somewhere else. he said, forcing a smile. "well, it's getting late. i'll grab some blankets so we can have some sleep."

hao nodded in agreement, suddenly feeling the tiredness wash all over to him. he stood up, not knowing where he should sleep now.

the younger seemed to read his body language and spoke: "i'll go sleep on the couch, you can take my bed."

but haos cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and he shook his head quickly. "no, no, i can't do that. you're the one who lives here," he protested, his tone flustered.

hanbin chuckled softly, recognizing haos polite refusal. "seriously, it's no trouble. i want you to be comfortable," he insisted, gesturing towards the bed.

hao bit his lip, clearly torn between politeness and practicality. after a moment of internal struggle, he finally blurted out, "uhm, actually... how about we share the bed?"

hanbins eyes widened in surprise, his cheeks flushing crimson as he processed his suggestion. "huh?" he stammered, his voice coming out higher pitched than he intended.

haos cheeks matched hanbins in color as he quickly backtracked, realizing how his suggestion must have sounded. "i mean, if you're okay with it! it's just... we're friends, right? and it's more comfortable than the couch..." he babbled nervously.