5

sunshineseungminnie
240123 | 00:33
[unedited]

sunshineseungminnie 240123 | 00:33[unedited]

-

-

hao walked back to the cafe, just making sure it was getting closed properly. this because he was a responsible owner and doesn't trust jiwoong when he's distracted like this. who knows what possibly could go wrong.

upon approaching the building, he still noticed that the lights inside were still on, brightening the space inside. he found it very odd, even the open sign was blinking brightly.

hao walked into the nearly empty cafe, the faint aroma of coffee still lingering in the air. the soft hum of conversation filled the space as he approached the table where jiwoong and matthew were engrossed in their discussion. the clock on the wall reminded him that it was well past closing time.

the sight of the two lost in conversation piqued his curiosity, and he decided to join them. as he approached, jiwoong looked up with a warm smile.

"hey, you're back," the boy greeted, gesturing to an empty chair.

"yeah, i don't know if you noticed, but it's already past closing time," hao replied, taking a seat as he pointed to the clock that ticked as the seconds passed.

matthew, a cup of now-cold matcha drink in hand, grinned. "we were a little bit to much into our conversation. i'll finish up quickly and i'll leave as soon as im done."

jiwoong shook his head, "it's fine, take your time. we'll clean up later."

hao shook his head, not particularly being in a bad mood but instead he was engrossed in their newly formed dynamics. "well, you can sit here if you want, i'll just clean up."

"oh, right!" matthew placed his cup down. "is hanbin okay? he said he didn't felt well and that's why he left. did you see him leave?"

hao stayed quiet for a second, "no, i didn't. sorry."

"i'll send him a message then. hopefully he got home safely." matthew's fingers were fast, typing away with his eyes glued on his little screen, suddenly remembering his friend he had long forgotten.