Transform and roll out! Part 1

Y/n pov:

I was walking as I was reading and I wasn't paying attention when something made me trip and I fell over "oh my gosh I'm sorry!" I looked up to see a little girl "it's fine I'm okay..." I said that's when I felt something tugging at my skirt, it was little robot dog and it had something in its mouth "sparkplug give it back!" She yelled as she was tugging that the thing that looks like a keycard inside the robot dog mouth that's when I saw 2 vehicles,"hi little creatures my name is bulkhead did you lose your owner bot?" She screamed and hide behind me not gonna lie I was scared "one of them must be armed with some kind of high frequency sonic weapon." I didn't know what to do but she grabbed my hand and we started running "don't worry little creatures I'm not gonna hurt you."

That's when something grabs us and it was some kind of monster,I screamed for help that's when I saw...robots!? One cut off one of the tentacles of the monster then we started to fell but one of the robots grabbed us "hi I'm bumblebee." He said "I'm sari." "Oh Don't be I like my name." "I think it's a very nice name." I said with a small smile he looked at me with a little bit red on his cheeks "no I mean my name is...what are you?" She asked "I'm Autobot actually a cybertron." "Wow." The girl named sari said with amazement."I-I'm y/n nice to meet you bumblebee." I said "that's beautiful name for a uhhhh..." I was about to say something but then we saw drones then they started shooting at him "listen I like to stay and chat,but I gotta go." He Says as he put us down and he zapped the drones down "I see why you're called bumblebee." I said then my phone rang ,I answered it and it was my mom...oh dear how am I supposed explain this.

Third person pov:

Y/n's mom was really worried about y/n but relax a little then y/n answer the phone "honey where are you right now?" "H-Hey mom don't worry I-I'm fine doing worry I'm somewhere safe." "Thank goodness, just stay where your are and don't get hurt." She said she just make sure her daughter is safe and sound because there was a monster "I-I promise mom I will." Y/n said as she hung up the phone.she released sari is gone she yelled her name till she heard a loud zap sound then looked where it came from and it was from monster who turned into dust then she saw sari and went checked if she is okay.

Y/n pov

I checked to make sure she's okay then she ran off again and ran up to bumblebee who transformed into a car "bumblebee is that you?" She asked "s-sari please don't run off like!" "sari?y/n?" "Oh my gosh that was so amazing I'm freaking out that you were so cool to save everyone from that monster I can't believe it." sari said with excitement "sari take it easy,my friend is hurt really bad I have to go." Bumblebee said then she opened the door and jump in,"but I want to know more about you let me come with you please please please I wanna help." sari pleaded to be honest I wanna help too "me too,but I don't have time for this." He said as he handed me her but she got out of my hands and she kept pleading "I said roll out bumblebee!" I heard a stern voice said "I wanna help too..." I whispered "you can trust these faces can't you." sari asked as she smiled "just keep out of sight until I can explain and don't touch anything." I nodded then jump in and sat next to sari "yes!" sari almost yelled but then quietly said yes again.

We headed into the lake "uhh are we gonna be able to breathe down there?" she asked "oh sure, what's breathe?" He asked "well we have lungs so we need to breathe oxygen to live and that's why we have mouths and noses." I explained to him "ooohhh...what's are those?" He asked again I was going to explain until we arrived at what looks like a space ship. "Remember sari we have to stay hidden." I told her but she try to look what's happening "what's happening I can't see." "sari!Bumblebee said we have to stay out of sight!" I try telling her."would you two keep down...!?He said as he try keep her down with a seat belt "s-sorry bumblebee..." I apologize but sari kept struggling then she kicked the door open, bumblebee and I tried telling her to keep quiet then she unbuckle the seat belt then she accidentally hit her head on the horn and I cover my ears then bumblebee opened one of his doors then me and sari fell off then we slide down somewhere.

Third person pov:

Y/n and sari landed somewhere but y/n sprang her hand and yelped from the pain "y/n are you okay!?" "I-I'm fine sari..." they looked around to see where they were till something caught their eyes on something it was glowing blue.then it scan sari and she stared at it for a moment "kay that was weird,did we just had a conversation?" She ask then it did something to her keycard and it looks different "if you mess this up you owe me my security deposit." "Woah!" "Ahh!" They yelled as they were lifted off the ground by something.they were face to face with one of the other autobots he looks at sari first then y/n,he notices her (e/c) eyes they sparkled like stars,he felt something off,he felt his faceplate heated up a little.

"Umm...?Optimus you okay?" Bumblebee asked he snapped out of it "how did you aboard this ship?" He asked "they followed me home...I can I keep them especially the one with the nice eyes." Bumblebee said as he blushed "um we're not pets we're humans..." y/n said "so I suppose you have an explanation." "Actually I'm narrowing it down to my top five." "Prime you better get up here now!" Y/n heard a voice.

You follow the bumblebee and optimus when she saw the other autobots one looks like a medic "circuit damage is too extensive I can't keep him stable." Then sari key glowed and dragged her to the injured autobot then bumblebee picked her and y/n up on the medical bed then sari went the chest of the robot then her key change into the shape as the one like the one in his chest.she put the key in then a flash of light came when it over he looked good as new "that is quite the cure." He says "can all humans do that?" Bumblebee asked "I didn't know I can do that." "*sigh* at this point nothing surprises me,I've seen more action in this one solar cycle then my cybertron service career." optimus said "solar cycle not over yet." "I think my dad looking for me." sari said y/n release her mom is probably looking for her."O-oh right I forgot to introduce myself,my name is y/n nice to meet you all." "I'm prowl" "I'm ratchet" "I'm bulkhead" "I'm optimus prime." Y/n made shy smile.four of them felt faceplates heat up and they felt their sparks will bust out of their chest "umm you four okay?" Ratchet asked them they nodded y/n tilted her head in confusion.

(Time skip)

Y/n and sari got out the ratchet's vehicle form then he transformed "don't worry humans don't usually blow up stuff with those symbols on the sides." sari said "really? And here I thought that they made me an easier target." Then they were surround by cop cars "put your hands up where I can see them." Caption fanzone yelled "why do they want us to do that?" Bumblebee asked sari "I don't know,I think it makes you look less scary or something?" They did as they were told but it made them look more scary and the swat team raised their weapons "wait!" Y/n yelled "it's okay they're friendly well except for the red and white one he's kind of grumpy but other than that..." they two kinds of gasps "sari thank goodness you're alright." Said sari dad who looked like a scientist ran up to sari and hugged her,then y/n heard "y/n!" Her mom yelled.

Y/n pov:

Mom hugged me very tightly "mom...you're...crashing...me..." "sweetheart are you okay?" mom asked "just a sprang hand but I'm okay." I said hissing though the pain "it's okay guys you can put hands down now." sari said then they put down their hands "let's fix that hand then I'll make you your favorite tea and cookies." mom said "I guess I'll you later then." I said as I waved bye to them.

Third person pov:

They waved back as optimus,bulkhead,prowl,bumblebee had blushes on their faceplates "are you sure you're okay every time that human does something you turn red?" Ratchet asked again "there's something about that human we like about." prowl answered "yeah but I don't know what." Bumblebee said.

Welp this will be interesting.

—————————————————-

There I worked really hard on this so I hope you enjoy