The return of the headmaster

no one pov:

Y/n was helping sari pack "so then he says I have to move out!I mean hello I live here this is my home who does this proter say Powell guy think he is anyway!?" Y/n was just...she doesn't get furious but when someone messes people she really care especially when that person is like a little sister to her she get's furious and when she get's really mad she...can't remember "chairman of the board what does that even mean!?we should just call him big jerk who thinks he's in charge of everything!" "Y-Yeah w-who d-does he think?" Mr,Powell was standing there "oh I don't think I'm in charge of everything young ladies I know it so hurry along I need this space for more research and development in order to make enough new money to cover what you lost the company while you were playing at being in charge miss sumdac or can I even call you that?" sari and y/n were furious "just because there's no record that I'm Issac sumdac's daughter doesn't mean I'm not he's my dad and I don't care what you say ugh!why I'm still talking to you come on sparkplug come on tutorbot come on y/n let's get out of here this place stinks!" Y/n nodded and walk with her "need to remind you that those robots are both sumdac's systems property leave them,hurry now the new occupant will be arriving soon to start his R&D facilities." Then elevator open then they saw the headmaster "you..." they both said "that's right lamer and babe the master man with the master plan is back." Then he wink at y/n felt hateful towards him "you can't hire that guy back he's crazy!" "I agree with sari." "That thankfully Is no longer your concern and miss l/n stop treating her like she's your sister." And they went in the elevator.

As they were leaving sari saw y/n's face something she never saw before "are you okay y/n?" sari asked a little scared "yeah I'm

As they were leaving sari saw y/n's face something she never saw before "are you okay y/n?" sari asked a little scared "yeah I'm...fine...sorry..." she had her gotten back to her normal self "are gonna be okay sari?" Y/n asked her she didn't say anything.

(At the base)

"Thanks for taking me in guys." "Are you kidding this is gonna be great it'll be one non-stop party." "yeah...party...that masterson throwing himself a big party right now..." "how could they hire them nut job body snatcher to work at your father's company anyway?" Bulkhead asked "I mean it goes against everything my father stood for...my father..." "hey!don't you worry about anything roomie living with us now and it's gonna rock." But sari sat down on the couch and sat next to her "don't worry sari we'll find your dad and we'll kick those...jer-people out and if you need someone talk just tell me." "Thanks y/n..." "hey starlight!sari!" Bumblebee called them over.

They were playing loud music and y/n was covering her ears "isn't great!" "Umm if it's okay with you guys I like me and y/n to chill in my room a little!" "Y-yeah girl time!" "Oh good idea you're gonna love your new room we fix it up just for you!" They went to sari's new room and it was also playing loud music sari sighs then they turned off the music "umm guys I think sari's not in the mood for this..." "oh..." "b-but I understand your trying to cheer her up!" Y/n looked like she's tired "you okay starlight?" "Umm yeah just everything that's happening with sari and those weird dream I been having and those little headaches and that jerk tried flirting with me..." she said with hatred "WHAT!?!?" They yelled.who does that jerk think he can just flirt with her "but I'm fine it was just a wink." She held their hands "promise that you're okay...?" bulkhead asked she smiles "promise..." she got a phone call "hey mom." "Hey sweetie...can you get me some machine?" "Oh sure but...are you okay mom?you sound really bad." Y/n was worried "yeah just a little cold *cough*." "Mom has overwork herself again..." y/n thought and sighed "guys I gotta go bye." She waved them bye.

(At home)

After dinner y/n was making tea for her and her mom blitzo was whimpering and nuzzling her leg like he was worried about her after the tea was done "blitzo I'm fine I just..." she shook her head and headed to her mom's room "hey mom are you doing?" "A little better dear..." "good just rest mom." "Don't worry about me dear." She gave her the tea after she headed to her room and lay on her and as she laid there blitzo nuzzles her "sorry blitzo I just..." she got a headache,she just drank her tea "just a nap." She said and covered herself in her blanket and closed her eyes.

(Dream)

Y/n pov:

I woke up I quickly realized I was in that dream again I sighed,I sat in the cloud and look at the beautiful stars it always clam me down somehow "why am I dreaming this?" I thought then I wonder why I'm just sitting here and thinking I should look around why haven't done that before so I look around there was the lake on the cloud and sniff the air it smells sweet like flowers.I walk on the clouds to the lake and I look at my face and I had those hearts shaped pupils it was strange then I woke up...

(Dream ends)

No one pov:

Y/n woke up she went to the bathroom and look in the mirror then she gasp...she thought she was in the dream her pupils were heart shaped she shook her head and look at the mirror again,her eyes were normal "maybe it's nothing...j-just my imagination." then she got a phone call "hello...?" "Hey y/n." It was bumblebee "hey bee what's up?" Y/n asked.

(At the base)

Bulkhead and bumblebee told y/n what happened,y/n was standing in between of bumblebee and bulkhead,Bumblebee was about to knock when Prowl cleared his throat "haven't you two done enough damage?" "All we wanted is do was make her happy." Bulkhead said "but we only made it worse." "Then be silent she will tell you what she needs if you simply listen." Then he walks away.

They walk in sari's room she was laying on her bed "what you guys want?" She asked "nothing." "We just wanted to know if you were okay." "G-guys..." "okay?if I'm okay?my dad is missing I lost control of his company that Powell guy is going to destroy everything good he worked for I've been kick out of the only home I've ever known I don't know if I even exist and you think I'm okay!?" she started crying "sari..." bumblebee picked sari up "um her eyes are leaking." Bulkhead said "you let them leak as much as you need to we're here and you're safe so whatever you need it is you can talk to us we'll listen especially y/n she is like a sister to you." "Thank you." Bumblebee put sari down and y/n hugged her.

(The next day)

Y/n was reading a book under a tree "umm hello y/n..." she looked at who it was and it was sentinel prime "h-hi sentinel do you need something?" He looked at her and blushed and looked away "why is she so cute..." he thought "I was wondering if you wanna hang out...?" "Oh!would you like me to read this book to you?" "y-yeah..." he sat next to her and she started reading to him what was about her that he like...

—————————

That another chapter done and next will be a scenario so hope you enjoy 😊