Scenario:If they saw y/n singing

Autobots:

Y/n was sitting next to sari and decided to listen to music so grabbed her phone and headphone and her music as she was listening to the song and closed her eyes,she started lip singing to the song and without even knowing she was actually singing to it her voice was beautiful and sounded like her voice was like silk and when she finished she saw everybody was staring at her at first y/n was confused but then sari finally said something "wow y/n your was voice is amazing!" She yelled in amazement Ratchet just gave her a smile while the others were red as tomato's "her voice is so beautiful..." they thought y/n felt a little embarrassed she try to not sing but felt good when she sings.

Decepticons:

Y/n was in the forest and relaxing and since there was no one around decided to put music on and sing to the lyrics so she what song she wanted to sing to,as the song played she took and deep breath and sing along to the lyrics of the song y/n kept singing to the song it felt so good to sing when's she's alone but unknown to her the decepticons were watching her sing,blitzwing was complementing her singing and black arachina looked at with a soft smile and megatron And lugnut were admiring her voice and starscream adore her voice,they watch until y/n finished singing and saw them and yelp "h-how long you guys b-been there?" She asked embarrassed "the whole thing dear~" megatron said.

———————

Have a good day/night/noon everyone 😊✨

Request are still open