Five

New update every Monday! If you want to know how to access more chapters, check out my blog: https://iliadatroy.substack.com/

________________________________________

HARPER

I came so hard, I thought I was gonna pass out.

Simon's hard body was a lovely, heavy weight on top of me. Moving. Thrusting. Fucking me like no one's ever fucked me before. I knew sex with him was going to be good, I had no idea he would send me to the goddamn moon. He said he was sorry, that he was a dirty old man taking advantage of me.

So cute.

I knew he wouldn't be able to resist. He didn't have a chance, not when I was practically naked in his bed. God knows I'd pulled that stunt often enough to know. It had been so easy to get him to put out, I almost felt sorry for him.

Almost.

He's cumming now. Grunting and panting and muttering apologies for using me to satisfy his animal lust. Jesus Christ, I couldn't believe how much this turned me on. But he had been so hot in bed I didn't try to dissuade him from thinking he was the big, bad older man who seduced an innocent virgin. Fine, he probably didn't think I was a virgin. But he thought I was a blushing innocent who had just been brutally fucked by a sex-starved older man.

While I wasn't as innocent as he thought, I had been brutally fucked by a sex-starved older man. A scorching hot older man with the body of a Greek God and an appetite for sex I was more than willing to satisfy.

He finally lifted his head and asked, "Are you all right?"

I almost giggled at how guilty he looked. But I forced my lips shut and, with a straight face, nodded.

"Harper..." He touched my cheek gently. "I'm so sorry. This won't happen again."

Not if I had anything to say about it. "I know," I said.

"This was just a moment of weakness, I swear." With a sigh, Simon rolled off me. He got off the bed and peeled off the condom. "I don't just go around seducing women, especially not when they're young enough to be my daughter."

When he disappeared into the bathroom to dispose of the condom, I allowed myself a smile. The poor man was so clueless, it was going to be so easy to get him to do what I wanted.

He wouldn't know what hit him.

I should feel bad that I tricked him into staying at my place even though Colleen had given me clear instructions to let him in Lucas's house so he could stay there. But I figured he'd be super bored all by himself, even after Colleen comes back. The woman wasn't exactly a social butterfly. This way, he and I both get to have fun. Lucas is going to be so mad when he finds out but there would be nothing he could do about it.

Simon came back wearing his pajamas again. Eyeing me warily, he said, "Maybe I should just sleep on the couch."

I sat up, clutching the sheet over my naked chest. "You're going to abandon me here alone?" I sniffed. "You really did just use me, didn't you?"

"What? No, no." He sat on the side of the bed and took my hand. "Do you want me to stay?"

I nodded. "We could just cuddle a bit."

He swallowed. "Er, cuddle?"

"We did just have sex."

"Uhm, yeah, we did."

"Isn't that what people do ... after?"

"Yes, but..." He ran a hand over his face in frustration. "I think it would be better if we just didn't, uh, share a bed."