Thirteen

POV: Harper

I froze, slack-jawed, as I listened to the familiar sound of Simon's moans. Did he really put me on speaker while he fucked this other woman?

Then I heard her.

"Simon, no!"

Holy shit, what was he doing to her?

"Please, I don't want to," she said. "But you're so big and strong and I can't fight you."

I rolled my eyes. The two idiots were giving me a show. He must have showed her our text messages.

"Shut up and suck," Simon growled.

My body felt hot as I listened to him moaning obscenities as she made licking and lip-smacking sounds. Then the sounds turned to moans. She was moaning ... and choking.

She was sucking his dick. This unknown woman had her mouth stuffed with Simon's cock. My Simon. And the bastard was enjoying it.

"Harder," he grunted. "Suck harder."

"Mmmmmmph!"

My hand was back inside my panties. I rubbed my clit as I listened to Simon grunt and moan and demand more from the girl who was blowing him.

I closed my eyes and imagined she was me. That it was my mouth Simon was thrusting his cock into. He'd have one hand gripping the back of my neck as he forced my head down, giving me no choice but to take every inch of his hard, throbbing dick down my throat. I'd choke and gasp for air but he wouldn't let go. Not until I'd satisfied his lust. Not until he'd emptied his balls, made me swallow his thick, creamy cum.

Shit. I was going to cum. Again.

***

POV: Simon

Ji-Hye's hair fell in a dark, wet curtain over her naked shoulders. She looked at me with wide, innocent eyes.

"Please," she begged. "I don't want to." Her gaze lowered to my enormous erection two inches away from her face. "But you're so big and strong and I can't fight you."

I couldn't control myself any longer. Grabbing her by the back of her head, I pulled her closer until her lips touched my cock. "Shut up and suck," I ordered her.

She smiled and licked the ridge on the underside of my dick. Making sure to make noises loud enough for Harper to hear, she licked and kissed my cock.

Fuck, that felt incredible. So this was my reward for being able to control myself despite her nakedness and her teasing. For letting her touch me and kiss me, and not pinning her down and fucking her the way I desperately wanted to.

Not only was she working her mouth and tongue expertly on my dick, she also made sure that Harper could hear everything we were doing. Was that part of the reward too?

Unfortunately, my patience could only last for so long. Tightening my grip on her neck, I forced her mouth over my cock. Her eyes widened in surprise but her lips parted against the head of my cock. I guided her head down until I was halfway inside her mouth. She chocked, her eyes watering but I held her fast.

I let out a moan. Fuck. So good. It felt so damned good. I pushed her down a little more until I could feel the back of her throat.

"Harder," I commanded her. "Suck harder."

She obeyed. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked furiously.

"God yes. Fuck. Fuck." I couldn't restrain my moans as Ji-Hye ate me up with enthusiasm. If this was what I got for keeping my cock out of her pussy, it was worth it. Jesus Christ, she was good.