Twelve

Author's note: I've added "dubious consent" to the content warnings because this chapter contains an SA fantasy that doesn't actually happen in the story.

POV: Simon

"I never said I didn't want to fuck you."

Ji-Hye stared up at me. Between her glorious nakedness and her posture of supplication, I don't think there was any sight that could have turned on any heterosexual man any more. But she wasn't going to let me go there, as much as I wanted to.

"So," I said. "This is some kind of test?"

She nodded. "We're testing how well you can maintain your self-control. Since this is the first day, I'm making it easier on you by refusing to fuck you." With a wicked grin, she continued rubbing my dick.

Fuck. Fuck, that felt so good. I didn't want her to stop. I tightened my grip on her hair and swallowed a moan.

"What makes you think," I said through gritted teeth, "that I won't lose control and fuck you anyway?"

"If you were the kind of guy who would force a girl, you would have done it by now."

She was right. We were both naked. She was already on her knees. It would be so easy for me to slide my cock between those pretty lips, and shove it deep in her throat. She would be powerless to stop me. I'd fuck her mouth hard, not stopping until I was satisfied. Not until she'd swallowed every drop of cum I poured down her throat.

I released my grip on her hair, suddenly ashamed of my brutality. "Fine. But what's this going to prove?"

Smiling smugly, she got up. "You get to prove to yourself that you're capable of controlling yourself, Simon. That if you fucked a woman, it's because it was your choice. And hers. No matter how many drinks you've had."

This was definitely the weirdest first date I'd ever been on. If it was even a date. One would argue that since we were both showering together and she'd already had her hands on my dick, it was definitely a date. But with this insane woman, who even knew?

"What now?" I said.

"Turn around."

Dutifully, I did what she told me. She soaped my back, taking her time with my ass.

"Mmmm... You must work out regularly," she said, sounding almost wistful. "I appreciate a man who keeps in shape."

Ji-Hye left me to rinse off while she brushed her teeth, finding a stash of guest toothbrushes Lucas kept in the medicine cabinet. By the time I'd finished showering and brushing my teeth, she was waiting for me in bed.

She was still naked, but clutching a sheet loosely over her chest. I glanced down at the towel I had draped around my waist. It had a very obvious bulge where my still erect cock was straining against it. Normally, I wore pajamas to bed but somehow I imagined sleeping naked was more in the spirit of tonight's experiment.

"Come on," she patted the empty side of the bed. "I won't bite."

I eyed her suspiciously but I took off my towel and did as I was told. "Is this the part where you rub yourself against me until I lose my mind?" I asked as I got under the duvet.

Please, dear God, make her say yes.

"No, sorry." She laughed. "We're just going to sleep. Okay?"

"All right. Good ni—"

She cut me off by pressing her mouth against mine. Without missing a beat, I grabbed the back of her head to pull her close. Her lips parted to let my tongue slide between them. My first instinct was to go in hard, to devour her mouth. But I remembered what we were trying to do. So I held back, kissed her softly but thoroughly. I slid my tongue along hers in gently strokes. As soon as I heard her moan, I pulled away abruptly.