Nine

POV: SIMON

"Right," I said absently, almost all my brain functions still frozen at the sight of Harper's breasts, which she was now fondling vigorously. My hands itched to grab them, squeeze them, stroke them.

Fuck. Maybe I should have taken Chloe up on her offer of sex. The woman was at least a little older than Harper, a little closer to my age. The beer-brewing blonde was beautiful too. Smart. Interesting. And, the last time I saw her, completely naked. She made me touch her breast, which felt warm and firm and oh-so good in my hand. I had even given in to the temptation to squeeze it, to run a thumb over one hard nipple. I had been rock-hard by then but managed to restrain myself from dragging her to the bed and giving in to my lust.

Maybe if I'd fucked her instead of running out of her apartment like a damned coward, I'd be able to satisfy the hunger of my flesh long enough that I could ignore this half-naked twenty-two-year-old begging me to make love to her.

"I know you want me, Simon." Her gaze lowered to my crotch, her expression heating at the sight of the erection bulging in my pants. "I'm on the pill, you know. And I just got a checkup at the doctor's last week."

As did I. I had to submit the results of a medical checkup as part of my employment at the university. "What are you saying?" I said, my throat suddenly very dry. With my raging boner, I didn't think anything could make me even harder. Until now. Because what Harper was suggesting...

"What do you think I'm saying?" She giggled. "I bet you haven't had sex since your last checkup."

No, I hadn't. Until I had her last night, I'd been good about staying celibate.

I shook my head. "Yes, but that doesn't matter."

"Don't you want to fuck me raw, Simon? It's going to feel so good."

Dear God, I wanted that so bad. I don't think I've ever wanted anything so desperately in my life. "No," I protested, the word a strangled sound in my throat.

"I do." She caught her lower lip between her teeth briefly before running a tongue over it. "I've never fucked a man without a condom, Simon. I want you to be my first."

With a feral growl, I pounced. Her words sparked a primal hunger inside me and snapped the last of my self-control. I lifted her by the waist and set her ass down on the edge of the desk, pushing her thighs apart.

"Oh, Simon!" she squealed.

I caught one breast between my lips, sucking hard. She trembled under my kisses but she ran her fingers through my hair encouragingly.

"Yes, oh yes," she murmured.

She giggled when I pushed her down to lie on her back, but her laughter turned to moans when I squeezed her tits. "God damn it, Harper," I said, sliding my lips down the valley between her breasts. "I shouldn't be doing this." I thumbed her nipples, enjoying how hard they grew as I rubbed them. "I'm a lecherous, filthy bastard for touching you."

"Simon... oh Simon," she moaned. "I need your cock so bad."

Her voice came out as a sweet, velvety purr that went straight to my dick. Fuck. If she begged me...

"Please, Simon," Harper pleaded. "My pussy is so wet right now. This is all your fault. You can't just turn me on like this and not fuck me."

"No," I murmured around one nipple. She was right. I was the one who had kissed her, the one who couldn't keep his hands off her breasts. I was the one who lay her on her back on her mother's desk, legs spread and shirt opened.